The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Sweat not attending the draft. Some are expecting a big drop due to the details of him having an enlarged heart. A group of docs have ruled he can play, but it is a big deal as many teams refuse to take a chance on that medical condition.

Interested to see what direction the Titans go tomorrow, I think most believe it’ll be an Edge rusher or interior DL but I’ve seen some mocks that have us taking a G/C, TE, and even a WR. One thing I do know is if Robinson likes a guy he isn’t afraid to be aggressive.

Interested to see what direction the Titans go tomorrow, I think most believe it’ll be an Edge rusher or interior DL but I’ve seen some mocks that have us taking a G/C, TE, and even a WR. One thing I do know is if Robinson likes a guy he isn’t afraid to be aggressive.
I want Brown at 19

I'm still in the mind set of interior OL should be first priority. I'll be fine with a DE but I'd rather they pick up KP on Friday or Saturday

The Drew Lock buzz is growing on me. I still think a disruptive edge rusher and explosive WR are higher priorities Rd. 1, but it's been clear to me for a while that Mariota isn't a starting caliber QB in the NFL.

Draft is in your town, big crowd I like the idea of the Titans taking the best player available outside say QB or RB.

VN Store

Back