Captain Marvel 2019

Why does captain marvel have to be a girl? All this pc stuff is ridiculous. Make Superman a half black half Asian Jewish Muslim woman next. And lets force college basketball teams to have at least one white...one asian...and one Hispanic as starters...so no one gets left out. NOBODY wants to see that...but its the right and fair thing to do. I did not intend to offend anyone by this post btw...I'm just sick of this pc world.

Seek help.

Reactions: BenGrimm
800 mil after a strong Tuesday at the Box Office.... A Tuesday.... in March.

I bet Feige feels pretty, pretty, prettyyyy stupid for pushing this PC garbage that people are so tired of.

Exactly...probably a 3X to 4X increase in revenue if cast appropriate to the standards of some of the respondents on this thread.

So sad that Endgame will be a flop now because she's in it and he doesn't have time to digitally remove her.

So sad that Endgame will be a flop now because she's in it and he doesn't have time to digitally remove her.

If only they had followed the Rolling Stones lead.......who needs glowing eyes when you have the kind of power she exhibits at around 4:54?

If only they had followed the Rolling Stones lead.......who needs glowing eyes when you have the kind of power she exhibits at around 4:54?

Brie Larson movie heads straight to Netflix!

Unicorn Store (2017) - IMDb

In a couple of years, Hallmark holiday junk for Larson.
Man you're reaching! It's going to straight to Netflix because it was made by Netflix and that isn't an insult. Netflix makes stuff that get nominated for Emmy's and Oscar's! Other big name actors have done Netflix exclusive movies and TV shows.

Man you're reaching! It's going to straight to Netflix because it was made by Netflix and that isn't an insult. Netflix makes stuff that get nominated for Emmy's and Oscar's! Other big name actors have done Netflix exclusive movies and TV shows.

At this point he knows how wrong he was about this movie and is trying his damndest to save face.

And her final stop will be living in a van down by the river!

You realize Roma, a Netflix movie, was nominated for Best Picture and won 3 Oscars (Best Foreign Film, Best Director, and Best Cinematography).....right? You realize other Netflix movies have been nominated for Oscars right? You realize Netflix has had several Emmy and Golden Globes wins and nominations.....right?

I would tell you to just take your L, but you're really building them up now.

And her final stop will be living in a van down by the river!

The movie was fine. Far from the best of the MCU, but certainly not the worst. Going after Larson because of her politics is ridiculous. I thought she phoned in her performance, but that may have been the result of directorial decisions, and has nothing to do with her beliefs.

Either way, the movie is worth seeing for the added amount of Nick Fury.

At this point he knows how wrong he was about this movie and is trying his damndest to save face.

He's moving into D4H territory with this last attempt. Trying to cite a Netflix movie is dubious enough (for reasons already mentioned) but it was before her playing the lead in CM, which is now over 900M.

Having seen Captain Marvel today, I reaffirm my belief that being a Marvel movie it would have had a good box office, but the billion plus is partly due to it coming out only a few weeks before Endgame in which Captain Marvel plays a pivotal role. Had Endgame been a 2020 release, people would have just waited for it to be rentable or stream. Well played by hollywood on that one.

Is she supposed to replace Iron Man going forward? Cause that's what it felt like. Tony Stark personality turned down to about 70%.

As Endgame approaches 2 Billion in as many weeks, I really wonder how successful it would have been without CM in it. Disney still kicking themselves.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back