2018-2019 NBA Season Thread (Do you remember Detlef Schrempf edition)

But is that more surprising than Tyler Dorsey with 26 points and 9 assists in the same game?

And I have 75% of both guys on DK. Lol

Edit: 75% Wright too, yeah buddy

Am I alone in thinking he will be our best pro? I think Schofield could be a rotation guy, Grant probably a guy that spends a lot of time in the G-league, Alexander just seems way to awkward to ever contribute at the next level, I think Bowden could potentially have a long career as a 3 and D guy, but Bone has long term starter potential IMO.

Jordan Bone is really really good at basketball.

It makes such a difference to have a reliable PG.

And I love Bowden. I think he's so much better than Turner, although Turner has been playing great recently. This team has like 5 guys (Bone, Schofield, Williams, Bowden, Pons...and maybe even Alexander) that could make the NBA, but none of them are a sure thing.

Reactions: BadJerry20
It makes such a difference to have a reliable PG.

And I love Bowden. I think he's so much better than Turner, although Turner has been playing great recently. This team has like 5 guys (Bone, Schofield, Williams, Bowden, Pons...and maybe even Alexander) that could make the NBA, but none of them are a sure thing.

Agreed. I always forget Pons if he develops at all he'll get drafted on potential.

VN Store

Back