Mueller Report Imminent

Well... I think releasing the report in due time is the right thing to do. In the mean time, please tune into Hannity, he will walk you all through important details.

Last edited:
Look, the reality is that absent the full report the Dems will contend there's bad things in it. So release it all. Good, bad, ugly. We need it to move on.

Mueller will get smeared, and I will feel bad for him. He's just a guy who had a job.

Some dems do not want to see what is in there... they are hoping to survive this one. But, you all will get your way... it shall be released, and some dems are going to kiss their careers good day.

Trump isnt at fault in the slightest for a decline in life expectancy. Its individuals faults. An individual chooses to become addicted to drugs or become depressed. Stop trying to heap everything thats wrong with society on the president. People at some point have to take personal responsibility. Thats a big problems liberals like you have. You think the governemnt is somehow capable and able to save the day. News flash, they arent. You want less addictions? Then people need to stop becoming addicted. Wants less depression and despair? Pull your pants up. The more liberal a society becomes the weaker it becomes. So you are seeing the fruits of your views on full display. America has becoming more progressive by the decade. So whats it gotten us?

Just think how moronic the logic is.
This guy brags how everything is moving left while complaining that life is getting shorter.

Interesting how no one can point to precedent or explain how this isn't a violation of due process.

perceptions of "hiding something" are no reason to violate basic due process principles. If they were you'd be clamoring for a full report of everything the FBI and DOJ learned about the Clinton emails and Clinton Foundation even though charges were not recommended.

If indictments are sought then I want the supporting information to be released.

If new information about foreign hostiles actions are revealed I want the supporting information to be released.

Anything else is pure partisanship to find something to win the next election.

You’d think a lawyer would know stuff like that

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Trump is a loon, but the libs haven’t helped the case. A two year witch hunt with all the other noise would wear on anyone. Basically. Y’all have pushed Trump and galvanized his base. As a conservative who does not support the Trump presidency I’m more concerned now due to what has gone on over the past two years. There is no doubt in my mind that there is collusion amongst high ranking dems and the media to undermine the Trump presidency. It will likely have the opposite effect of what you’re hoping.

To read these responses by Luther shows what kind of obsessed wackos we’re dealing with. I don’t know why he’s fear Russian collusion since he is pretty much a communist in political philosophy.

The narrative from the right is no indictments = exonerated

Premature.

Let me go ahead and put a condition on this little "warning" of yours...

Partisan hackery, grasping at straws and countless Congressional hearings will not be any proof of anything happening. For as much as you whined about the multiple Benghazi hearings from the House, you'd best not be supporting multiple hearings of Trump's alleged guilt.

Don't be a hypocrite.

Reactions: 37L1

VN Store

Back