NY Expands Abortion Law

I don’t think we missed that point . We were just talking about where we are in our thinking and how we answered some of the questions we had for ourselves . Intent and malice is a big factor for myself and I can only answer for me .
And I’m saying you need to answer that based on facts not opinion.
I can kill someone without malice (accident, negligence). They are still ****ing dead. Hell, the Nazis thought they were doing humanity a favor by killing Jews and purifying the human race.

IMO when it is living outside the mother on its own and is off her blood and oxygen. You are welcome to your own opinion.

Is this a tree?

View attachment 190881
I don’t give two ****s about your opinion. Hitler had opinions. I care about facts and truth. The picture (assuming that is an actual seedling) is a developing tree. That’s how science works. Look it up.
What do you think an acorn produces? A kitten?
According to science, what is the first stage of human development?

And I’m saying you need to answer that based on facts not opinion.
I can kill someone without malice (accident, negligence). They are still ****ing dead. Hell, the Nazis thought they were doing humanity a favor by killing Jews and purifying the human race.

My opinion is what matters to me . My whole family is in or has been in the medical profession and each one of them has an opinion . Fact no mammal is considered alive unless it meets certain cyteria medically . That’s from womb to grave and that doesn’t change . That same cyteria is used to determine death . Now we can get into technically , clinically or the morality of it if you want but it won’t change my opinion based on those facts . This is why I try to say “ I think “ or “my opinion “ .

I don’t give two ****s about your opinion. Hitler had opinions. I care about facts and truth. The picture (assuming that is an actual seedling) is a developing tree. That’s how science works. Look it up.
What do you think an acorn produces? A kitten?
According to science, what is the first stage of human development?

Conception, but IMO that is not a human either. It's just the fusion to two gametes that result in a zygote.

According to science is man produced hydrocarbons contributing to global warming?

I guess that means it's not a tree.

Is it “ alive “ or a good seed that will grow up to become an adult tree, or is it a “dead” or bad seed that no matter what you do it will never grown into an adult tree ?

Still not what I asked.... do you think it's acceptable to kill a newborn as long as the cord hasn't been cut?..... a "fetus" at 35 weeks?.... 15 minutes before birth?

Again, I wouldn't. But get real. Your question goes back to "when does a fetus become a human"? My answer is as I stated earlier, I don't know. But I'm for a pregnant woman being allowed to decide that for herself. I am neither for nor against abortion.

This is a dead horse and I'm finished beating it. Good night.

People think that the death penalty (injection, electric chair) is barbaric. Not this though.

Leftists suck. The utter disregard for human life is appalling.

Since leftists have no God, they have to view abortion through an evolutionary lens: "Survival of the fittest".

The whole "pro-choice" crap is pure idiocy. How about the rights of the child? By aborting a baby, you are depriving them of a potentially long and prosperous life. And furthermore, the psychological state of women after having abortions is, well, dire.

Why not just have a C-section and put the baby up for adoption? This would mostly cure the psychological trauma of killing an unborn baby. Why isn't that being promoted by our government? Maybe they view it as a form of population control.

Last edited:
Leftists suck. The utter disregard for human life is appalling.

Since leftists have no God, they have to view abortion through an evolutionary lens: "Survival of the fittest".

The whole "pro-choice" crap is pure idiocy. How about the rights of the child? By aborting a baby, you are depriving them of a potentially long and prosperous life. And furthermore, the psychological state of women after having abortions is, well, dire.

Why not just have a C-section and put the baby up for adoption? This would mostly cure the psychological trauma of killing an unborn baby. Why isn't that being promoted by our government? Maybe they view it as a form of population control.

The most hypocritical idiots on the planet. They don’t mind killing babies but don’t put a guy who murdered 3 people to death. Don’t mind killing babies but don’t dare slide that child back across the border trying to come here illegally. You’re right. They have no god and believe in survival of the fittest but would be wiped immediately if true Darwinism existed.

What about if you rob the eggs out of a bald eagles nest and throw them a cars?

CwzKav2WEAANk2e.jpg

VN Store

Back