The Official #1 Tennessee @ Vanderbilt Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN2

Only got to see the last 10 minutes and OT. Another hard fought road victory. Can’t ever complain too much about that, especially in the conference. Hopefully we can get out of the shooting funk some of the team seems to be in.

Reactions: Vol737
Yeah, I saw this earlier. So, somehow Bryce Drew has made Candy an attractive spot for "One and Done" level basketball players. What am I missing here ?
Maybe his older brother?

Attachments

• c61f927671e24b2a8ad74d61bb6a9719.jpg
    c61f927671e24b2a8ad74d61bb6a9719.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Pee-wee_Twitter_Profile.png
    Pee-wee_Twitter_Profile.png
    546.8 KB · Views: 2
Watching the replay and through the first 10 min of the second half I have seen an odd sequence of officiating several times officials stacked up a sequence of bad calls against us... calls and no calls... some even picked up by the announcers.... lots involved rebounding where we had position, they would try to go over our back but they would get the call... multiple walks not called on them, a few real touch fouls called on us that were never called on them. Did not notice these really during the game.... there would be a floury within a couple of minutes and then long periods where it would be called pretty even... not good but even.... then we got the surprise f1 out of them on Grant late in the game... would have bet against it with old PW on duty.... did not think it was nearly as bad as the one they did not allow last week...

Bottom line, I know I am still biased, but they really did give VU some serious help net net... coupled with some good play on their part I am prouder of the win today than I was last night..

Reactions: Orange Maniac
Watching the replay and through the first 10 min of the second half I have seen an odd sequence of officiating several times officials stacked up a sequence of bad calls against us... calls and no calls... some even picked up by the announcers.... lots involved rebounding where we had position, they would try to go over our back but they would get the call... multiple walks not called on them, a few real touch fouls called on us that were never called on them. Did not notice these really during the game.... there would be a floury within a couple of minutes and then long periods where it would be called pretty even... not good but even.... then we got the surprise f1 out of them on Grant late in the game... would have bet against it with old PW on duty.... did not think it was nearly as bad as the one they did not allow last week...

Bottom line, I know I am still biased, but they really did give VU some serious help net net... coupled with some good play on their part I am prouder of the win today than I was last night..
The Commode's were guilty of strolls on a few occasions . They traveled further than a walk.

Reactions: VolDave53

VN Store

Back