Amateur Hour Continues

It would have and could have had the republican objective not been to do everything within their power to ensure it failed.
We will see where that leads.

I agree if everybody would have gotten together , reworked the entire failed program , , been willing to dump trillions into it , they could have probably come up with something that worked better .

The "and pray" is a pretty low-confidence punchline.

DxmP7HeUwAE2C9M.jpg

Trump and his LEGOs

It's a concept difficult for some to understand. The shutdown has created a reduction of overall national security FBI, Intelligence, TSA, Coast Guard.

But yeah, let's all get together under one roof, Because Eddy said he'd show up that night.

It's a concept difficult for some to understand. The shutdown has created a reduction of overall national security FBI, Intelligence, TSA, Coast Guard.

But yeah, let's all get together under one roof, Because Eddy said he'd show up that night.

So you believe there is a problem with the security covering them for the event ?

So you believe there is a problem with the security covering them for the event ?

Only looking at event security would be short-sighted n my opinion. But I have no way of knowing that. Don and Nancy have differing opinions to say the least.

Only looking at event security would be short-sighted n my opinion. But I have no way of knowing that. Don and Nancy have differing opinions to say the least.

Well we are talking about the simple concept of security at the event for the State of the Union right ? Yes you have a way because the Secret Service said they are ready and have been planning for this event for months . Pelosi doesn’t have a clue what she was talking about and had to change her talking point on it .

Well we are talking about the simple concept of security at the event for the State of the Union right ? Yes you have a way because the Secret Service said they are ready and have been planning for this event for months . Pelosi doesn’t have a clue what she was talking about and had to change her talking point on it .
Hey I'm not going to argue about it. My point was that overall national security is less than optimal. If I needed an excuse, I'd use it. I think Nancy was pushing the working without pay thing. She could do better than just that.

The Twitter roast of this letter is getting pretty good

I think It’s a bad idea , he will just have it in the Senate and make the House look bad or he can make a rally out of it somewhere and make the media cover it that way .

VN Store

Back