The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Unfortunate Brady couldn’t get it done against the Steelers.

That means with a win next week and either a Pitt or Ravens loss (one of them will very likely lose), then that game against the Colts will be for the final playoff spot. That’s exactly how I wanted it.

#GoTitans

And exactly what the NFL wanted when they made the Schedule for those 2 teams.

Heard that if Titans win Saturday, their final game with Colts might be changed to Sunday night football.

Heard that if Titans win Saturday, their final game with Colts might be changed to Sunday night football.

I haven’t seen any reports of it moving to SNF, but I figured it’d be a prime candidate to flex to that slot if it all lines up next week.

Big QB name (Luck) and playoff spot up for grabs = SNF

Looks like winner of Colts amen Titans should be the last wildcard team but the ravens still control their destiny

That was discussed last year. There are no light games the last week of the season

That was discussed last year. There are no light games the last week of the season

NFL and TV decided last year to not flex in a Sunday night game due to teams involved and it was New Year’s Eve. They still have the option to Flex one in week 17 this year.

NFL and TV decided last year to not flex in a Sunday night game due to teams involved and it was New Year’s Eve. They still have the option to Flex one in week 17 this year.
They were talking about it on Nashville radio Monday. They said there is no late game

There will be a night game week 17, they will flex a 1pm game. They do it every year.

There will be a night game week 17, they will flex a 1pm game. They do it every year.
giphy.gif

NFL finalizes Week 17 schedule; no Sunday Night Football game

Can’t believe NBC is okay with that. I guess their tv deal only calls for 16 games with an option for the 17th
They did have a late game up until last year. IIRC, I guess a team made a complaint that they got less rest from the late game in regards to the playoffs.

VN Store

Back