Bodie Reeder for OC?

Checks all the boxes and maybe was already hired but is legitimately holding off on announcing since he is currently coaching the offense pursuing a championship for Eastern Washington, whose offense lights up the scoreboard every game. He was the QB coach at Oklahoma State for a while. He was a teacher back in his days coaching D3 in Wisconsin and Pruitt likes his coaches to have a teaching background.

EWU Athletics - Bodie Reeder - 2017-18 Football Coaching Staff - Eastern Washington University

My bet is that's is gonna be Sark.

I went to middle school with the guy and was his teammate back then. Ive followed his career and can say he is a damn good coach and will eventually get his shot at the big leagues.

He did coach under mike gundy and has found success everywhere he has gone in his short young career.

I went to middle school with the guy and was his teammate back then. Ive followed his career and can say he is a damn good coach and will eventually get his shot at the big leagues.

He did coach under mike gundy and has found success everywhere he has gone in his short young career.
Sounds EXACTLY like what was said about Butch Jones

VN Store

Back