We the People Will Build the Beautiful Steel Slat Barrier

hjeagle1vol

TOP GUN TENNESSEE DTBmc
Here you go Volnation. Your chance to contribute to the security of your nation has arrived.
Holla when you contribute..... $191,000 so far in 1 day.

We the People Will Build the Wall

My name is Brian Kolfage, I have a verified blue check facebook page as a public figure and I’m a triple amputee veteran.

Please read entire statement before emailing questions.

Any questions about this message on my facebook or email me at Bkolfage@gmail.com

The campaign is set to the MAX that Gofundme has at the moment... working to get it raised

35400806_154505643886346_r.jpg

Reactions: Electric Orange
Will this people-funded wall meet the artistic standards of the boss?

Duve6rIUYAAJK8T.jpg

The United States is committing billions of dollars toward development in Central America and Mexico, as part of a plan to strengthen economic growth in the region and curb illegal immigration, the U.S. and Mexican governments said on Tuesday.

U.S. pledges billions in aid to develop Central America, curb migration | Reuters

Hmmmm.......I'm putting my money on OUR money ends up in the hands of third world, corrupt bureaucrats and govt. officials and the problem only gets worse. JMO

Hmmmm.......I'm putting my money on OUR money ends up in the hands of third world, corrupt bureaucrats and govt. officials and the problem only gets worse. JMO
Did Blackwater move their corporate headquarters to a third world country?

Reactions: PointGuard
Will this people-funded wall meet the artistic standards of the boss?

Duve6rIUYAAJK8T.jpg
Of course, and with Trump leading will no doubt come in under budget, save American taxpayers billions each month, reduce drugs, human, and sex trafficking greatly, and save many American families from savage crimes. Can we count on you to contribute for your fellow Americans?

Reactions: StarRaider
I saw where only one in five vehicles entering the US are scanned, they need $300 mil more in equipment to scan them all.
And yet Arkansas DOT has vans that can drive up next to a big truck and tell if his brakes are out of adjustment. Pull the driver over and write the driver a ticket.

Where should the money be spent iyo Mick?

Of course, and with Trump leading will no doubt come in under budget, save American taxpayers billions each month, reduce drugs, human, and sex trafficking greatly, and save many American families from savage crimes. Can we count on you to contribute for your fellow Americans?

I'm matching Mexico's contribution.

You can take that to the bank sir!

I'm matching Septic's contribution.

I'll be waiting at the mailbox to find out how much he's putting in.

VN Store

Back