TrumPutinGate

The statement of offense in Maria Butina's plea agreement includes this paragraph explaining that Butina's efforts were directed toward gaining influence over the Republican Party and Trump.
DuUR_nOW0AEu8p_.jpg

She sold herself as an "unofficial representative of Russian Official."

And Trump's campaign was buying.....

I wonder if Trump supporters realize he considers them to be pretty stupid people.
I find it completely believable that he taunted Jeff Sessions over his southern accent... but when word of that went public he was very quick to call it "fake news" because that would be insulting his base and he knows it. It's a tricky thing, to need the support of a large segment of the population that you personally detest.

Reactions: samanderson
I find it completely believable that he taunted Jeff Sessions over his southern accent... but when word of that went public he was very quick to call it "fake news" because that would be insulting his base and he knows it. It's a tricky thing, to need the support of a large segment of the population that you personally detest.

Lol. The irony in this is hilarious.

Wonder where he got that record amount for an inauguration? Is he stupid enough to launder Russian money through the inauguration?

Doesn’t bother me one bit. He’s done more in 2 years than the chosen one did in 8 years.

Rounds of golf maybe, that's about it. Didn't Obama have Obamacare passed by this point in his administration? Like it or not, that's probably the most significant legislation in the past 15-20 years.

Reactions: samanderson
Rounds of golf maybe, that's about it. Didn't Obama have Obamacare passed by this point in his administration? Like it or not, that's probably the most significant legislation in the past 15-20 years.

Glad you can admit Obama was a quick failure.

It's significant for sure. Any time you can f*** up something that represents 15% of the economy, it's significant.

Reactions: volfanjustin

VN Store

Back