NFL Games Thread 2018 Edition

Lol..."San Diego" Chargers, Hunter Henry, Derrick Johnson....my lord.

Bruschi and Kellerman's faces are priceless.

Do you have time to figure out the guy whose play you're about to praise "all season" hasn't played a down this year?

Probably not, but either way, it's a scathing indictment of his role in sports media. He talks so much, he doesn't have time to do his due diligence on the things he talks about.

Probably not, but either way, it's a scathing indictment of his role in sports media. He talks so much, he doesn't have time to do his due diligence on the things he talks about.

I don't buy he doesn't have time; plenty of others are on the air a ton and wouldn't make mistakes that badly.

I don't buy he doesn't have time; plenty of others are on the air a ton and wouldn't make mistakes that badly.

Is any other opinion guy on the air even half the time that he is? He has First Take (2 hours?), a daily radio show (2 hours?), and he's constantly filling in on other shows and doing guest segments.

I watch Get Up sometimes and he's on there regularly. I take note of this because it's pretty much the only time I change the channel.

I didn't know eric berry was back and playing! they just said his name and I thought they misspoke, but saw him out there

hope he's healed up and can still play at a high level

I'm in the fantasy title game and M Williams is killing me. I started J Jackson over D Williams and now I'm killing myself.

I just don't see the KC defense winning any playoff games. If they were even mediocre...

M Williams got away with 2 straight PI's to get a 3rd TD against me. And going for 2 meant no OT chance for Mahomes to put points up for me. This game kicked my ass.

I think that was more Alex Smith than anything

It goes back further than that.

1995, 13-3 and #1 seed, lost first playoff game to the Colts.
1997, 13-3 and #1 seed, lost first playoff game to the Broncos
2003, 13-3 and #2 seed, lost first playoff game to the Colts.

VN Store

Back