'19 GA ILB Trezmen Marshall

Hearing that Dean is gonna be a dawg which helps our cause with Marshall.

Dean to Georgia is still 50/50, maybe less depending on who you ask. But I'm not sure that will affect Marshall's decision anyway. He may be feeling a little jerked around no matter what Dean decides. Can't say I'd blame him.

Dean to Georgia is still 50/50, maybe less depending on who you ask. But I'm not sure that will affect Marshall's decision anyway. He may be feeling a little jerked around no matter what Dean decides. Can't say I'd blame him.
So_Fl Dawg is about the only one I pay attention to. Seems to be more confident than 50/50. His source seems pretty spot on this season on commits/decommits.

I’m still going Dean to UGA, we get Marshall; Dean to Bama, we get To’oto’o. I know they aren’t afraid of competition, but that doesn’t mean they want to go into a log-jam at their position.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I’m still going Dean to UGA, we get Marshall; Dean to Bama, we get To’oto’o. I know they aren’t afraid of competition, but that doesn’t mean they want to go into a log-jam at their position.
I'm going with neither in any situation. I think Bama takes Henry if not but to keep him away from us. With Marshall, I don't think we have had a long/personal enough relationship with him. I think Bogle is more likely than Henry and that's laughable.

Here it is if you can stomach it, fortunately the Trez interview is near the beginning. UGA recruiting podcast: 4-star prospect hints at possible flip
I don't want to get everyone's hopes up, but his interview is interesting to say the least. Check out the bold.
Some Quotes:

Sentnell - "I heard you say that your College Coaches were here, you are wearing Georgia gloves, and you said go Dawgs after the win. What is left to decide for Marshall"
Marshall - "GO VOLS, I mean go Dawgs... Signing Day is coming up, we will find out"
Sentnell - "What are you working through right now, what do you have left to decide."
Marshall - "I think I decided by now, I got a week so you never know. We will find out signing day."
Sentnell - "How hard would it be to pull you away from the Georgia class?"
Marshall - "Coach Sherrer been pulling now, Coach Sherrer can pull. We will just have to wait and see. It is hard to pull against Athens, but Coach Sherrer can pull."
Sentnell - "Why did you wear Georgia gloves today?"
Marshall - "Because I ain't have no Tennessee gloves."

Sentnell - "What is your biggest reason to stay with Georgia?"
Marshall - "Nolan has stayed, we have a good relationship."
Sentnell- "If you had to choose right now, where would you go?"
Marshall - "If I had to choose right now, I would say go dawgs. I just got to talk to Coach Sherrer and find out some things. Like I said I love Coach Sherrer. He is the one that got me to commit to Georgia. I am going to hear him out. If it is the right stuff, then I guess I am going to Tennessee."

Last edited:
I don't want to get everyone's hopes up, but his interview is interesting to say the least. Check out the bold.
Some Quotes:

Sentnell - "I heard you say that your College Coaches were here, you are wearing Georgia gloves, and you said go Dawgs after the win. What is left to decide for Marshall"
Marshall - "GO VOLS, I mean go Dawgs... Signing Day is coming up, we will find out"
Sentnell - "What are you working through right now, what do you have left to decide."
Marshall - "I think I decided by now, I got a week so you never know. We will find out signing day."
Marshall - "Coach Sherrer been pulling now, Coach Sherrer can pull. We will just have to wait and see. It is hard to pull against Athens, but Coach Sherrer can pull."

Marshall - "If I had to choose right now, I would say go dawgs. I just got to talk to Coach Sherrer and find out some things. Like I said I love Coach Sherrer. He is the one that got me to commit to Georgia. I am going to hear him out. If it is the right stuff, then I guess I am going to Tennessee."
Who ever the hell is in charge of handing out gloves, should have been FIRED yesterday.

Some Quotes:

Thanks for transcribing that man. I confess I didn't hear every bit of it. It certainly sounds like the opposite of "he gone". Vol.

Some Quotes:

I actually just finished listening to his interview myself. Sounds like he's trolling when you actually put that quote in context.

Some Quotes:

This is classic jealous lover speak. Dude feels shafted by UGA. Letting others grab his attention. Up to Sherrer to man up and make UGA our cuckold.

Reactions: mrMet
Some Quotes:

Translation: I've got to talk to Tennessee's bagman and see how much $ they gonna give me.

VN Store

Back