Tennessee Football Twitter posted this and

All I'm trying to point out is when you do videos like this, in this crazy PC world we live in, as a public University, you have to consider how the viewing audience is going to perceive the video

Maybe most of the audience isn't like you that always sees a glass as half full!!! I really didn't think of the video missing a dad. I just thought of a strong woman raising a child to be his all and give his all for Tennessee!!! I guess we are to assume that the father was a deadbeat and out of the picture like you. Who is to say that the father couldn't have been killed or the lady adopted a child and chose to be be a single mother? Who is to say that it could have been a child of a family member that was killed? Count, Why don't you do us all a favor and quit constantly posting negativity? Everyone needs to vent at times. But, you seem to do it on a daily basis.

Last edited:
Maybe most of the audience isn't like you that always sees a glass as half full!!! I really didn't think of the video missing a dad. I just thought of a strong woman raising a child to be his all and give his all for Tennessee!!! I guess we are to assume that the father was a deadbeat and out of the picture like you. Who is to say that the father couldn't have been killed or the lady adopted a child and chose to be be a single mother? Who is to say that it could have been a child of a family member of a that was killed? Count, Why don't you do us all a favor and quit constantly posting negativity? Everyone needs to vent at times. But, you seem to do it on a daily basis.
brother that's the problem! A woman can't raise a man! Many mentors helped me get to where I am as a man!

Reactions: NATHAN05
brother that's the problem! A woman can't raise a man! Many mentors helped me get to where I am as a man!

Lot's of men can't raise a man. I have coached ball for 19 years. Lots of children these days need guidance to be a man, even those with two parents (mother and father)!!! Tell that to Michael Oher the next time you see him as well as several other great athletes and great men that were raised by a female (mother)!!! Yes, I know there was a father figure in the picture with Michael Oher. But, the movie portrayed the female guardian as the one raising Michael Oher for the most part. I disagree completely! You are talking about your isolated incidence. I am glad you had mentors to help you become a man. But, there are a ton of other situations where men are raised by women and turn out to be great men!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
giphy.gif

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
After checking my browser up top to make sure I wasnt accidentally on the comment section of a CNN or Foxnews.com article where the PC police live, I have to say that was an awesome video!!!!

Too bad we had to use a basketball player for our football commercial since we don’t have any one worth a damn.

Amazing video tho.
What basketball player ?! Just because he's got a high top fade doesn't make him Admiral Schofield. I'll file this under the "not all black folks look alike" section.

Last edited:
Too bad we had to use a basketball player for our football commercial since we don’t have any one worth a damn.

Amazing video tho.

Who do you think that was??? Definitely wasn't a current basketball player dude. Nice Try.

VN Store

Back