D4H's 2018 NFL Season Preview

Goff looked so bad last night. Couldn't do anything. Missed sooo many throws. So many. barely scraped by with a 117 qb rating

Goff looked so bad last night. Couldn't do anything. Missed sooo many throws. So many. barely scraped by with a 117 qb rating

Stop it.

The game was 54-51.

Clearly defense no longer exists in the NFL. That was a pathetic display of football last night. Looked more like the Big 12 than pro football.

Lol if u still waiting on Jared Goff to fall off

That dude is a damn good QB if that isn’t clear you don’t have eyes

Lol if u still waiting on Jared Goff to fall off

That dude is a damn good QB if that isn’t clear you don’t have eyes

He's a system QB that is benefitting from this new NFL where defense no longer matters.

He's no different than all those Texas Tech QBs that throw for 7,000 yards every year in the Big 12.

He's a system QB that is benefitting from this new NFL where defense no longer matters.

He's no different than all those Texas Tech QBs that throw for 7,000 yards every year in the Big 12.

Sorry snookums, the only line Goff needs to cross per your evaluation was to not be an "epic bust". Even if one were try to give you credit for the pathetic dash for cover behind the coaching excuse (good luck with that) there's zero wiggle room afforded by the absolute nature of your prediction...he's a bust or he isn't. In case there was any ambiguity about the latter over the last two seasons he's completed 65% of his passes and is:

#4 in yards
#2 in TD's (with a 1.52 int %)
#3 in rating

So either you can make an argument for that being a "bust" (big LOL on that one) or deal with the jagged little pill reality.

He's a system QB that is benefitting from this new NFL where defense no [VIDEO=][/VIDEO]

Blind

Goff and Mahomes are fantastic QBs u just mad it’s not your bf Dobbs

Blind

Goff and Mahomes are fantastic QBs u just mad it’s not your bf Dobbs

Mahomes is nice (as I predicted before the draft). He's actually made Reid's gimmicky system that always gets figured out by this time of the year look good. Goff, however, is a system player. Once the Rams are forced to pay him $30 mil/yr and can't surround him with a superteam, he'll fall apart. The fall is coming. Just don't act like I ain't call it when it happens.

For the record, I judge greatness by WINNING. And not regular season wins. If you notice, I never tout STATS when I'm projecting success for Dobbs in the NFL. I always talk about how he'll win 4 Super Bowls and lead his team to greatness. I don't talk about him throwing for thousands of yards or this many TDs in his career. You guys always get fooled by stats. What matters most for a QB in the NFL is what happens In January and February. And when we get to that point, it'll be Dobbs hoisting up the Lombardi Trophy.

For the record, I judge greatness by WINNING. And not regular season wins. If you notice, I never tout STATS when I'm projecting success for Dobbs in the NFL. I always talk about how he'll win 4 Super Bowls and lead his team to greatness.

You called Dobbs winning a specific regular season game against the Panthers a couple of weeks ago.

Reactions: Vols410
You called Dobbs winning a specific regular season game against the Panthers a couple of weeks ago.

He also said Dobbs would be a perfect fit for the Browns, Chargers, and about 3 other teams before saying Pittsburgh was the perfect fit, and also said Dobbs would be a first round draft pick.

He also said Dobbs would be the 2017 ROTY and lead the Steelers to the Super Bowl. He said 2018 he would be MVP and win the first of at least 3 Super Bowl titles.

Of course that was before he kicked the can down the road, which is something he totally doesn't do.

Stop it.

The game was 54-51.

Clearly defense no longer exists in the NFL. That was a pathetic display of football last night. Looked more like the Big 12 than pro football.

Timeout. If defense no longer exists then this negates your claims of Conor and Kamara since they play offense. They're not good, it's because of no defense. Right?

And what happens if Dobbs ever gets a shot.

Reactions: VolsSportsFan
No. I watched. Despite the turnovers, both offenses still marched down the field EVERY POSSESSION.

Was there even 1 punt in the game? If nobody ever punts, how can you claim defense was played?
Yes, Colquitt punted for the Chiefs. If you would have watched the game instead of just offensive highlights you would have seen it.

Rams also punted a few times, Hill tried to return one from the 4 yard line and another one from the endzone.

Lol..."I watched"...."Was there even one punt?"....ROFL.

I guess the interceptions and fumbles weren't defense either.

Remember guys, this guy claims to know football.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N

VN Store

Back