Fallout 76

Glad RDR2 came out when it did or I would have probably bought this. Don’t think I’ve heard much of anything as far as positives.

Just bought Fallout.....Fallout 4 on ps4 cause I'm getting too lazy to play it on the PC lol

Its amazing how bad Bethesda has handled this game and everything with it. If you want a game like Fallout (when Fallout was Fallout), Outer Worlds has been tremendously well received.

The quickness with which they've destroyed Bethesda's reputation and lost all good faith built up with their fanbase is honestly impressive. Having the nerve to add a $100 membership with a bunch of features that should've been in the game from day after all the negativity around the game is just mind blowing

The quickness with which they've destroyed Bethesda's reputation and lost all good faith built up with their fanbase is honestly impressive. Having the nerve to add a $100 membership with a bunch of features that should've been in the game from day after all the negativity around the game is just mind blowing
Not only that, but the features that came with that membership is evidently bugged and its deleting stashes. Also the "private worlds" arent really private servers. I mean EA hasnt even done something this bad..........yet

Not only that, but the features that came with that membership is evidently bugged and its deleting stashes. Also the "private worlds" arent really private servers. I mean EA hasnt even done something this bad..........yet

Oh yeah the stuff about scrapboxes literally deleting people's stuff they put inside it and people finding already looted bodies in their "private" worlds is crazy. And I agree they've definitely out done EA with this one

Thinking about picking this up. Since cyberpunk keeps getting delayed I am itching for a new game.

I wouldnt buy at 60, but I can get it on steam for 40. Do people think it's worth it?

I want to run it solo, like past Fallouts, anybody have thoughts on how viable that is?

Thinking about picking this up. Since cyberpunk keeps getting delayed I am itching for a new game.

I wouldnt buy at 60, but I can get it on steam for 40. Do people think it's worth it?

I want to run it solo, like past Fallouts, anybody have thoughts on how viable that is?

I myself never played it, but I've watched people stream it and they've certainly added more content since launch, but it's still very buggy. I know every Bethesda game is buggy but this one especially so. Not sure I'd pay 40 for it but hey that's just my 2 cents

I myself never played it, but I've watched people stream it and they've certainly added more content since launch, but it's still very buggy. I know every Bethesda game is buggy but this one especially so. Not sure I'd pay 40 for it but hey that's just my 2 cents
I am still up in the air on it. I have watched some before and after gameplay and definitely think it at least now looks like a fallout game.

I think what's going to make or break it is how much campaign there actually is. Outerworlds felt like half a game, glad I got that one as a gift.

Brotherhood of steel update went live today. Apparently it went live on xbox accidentally and instead of shutting it down they opened it up to everyone. They had to shut down the servers for a bit to do it. But it should be good to go tomorrow

Looking forward to this update. They have some good power armor skins (including the 4 Horseman skins) being available over the next few days, too.

Looking forward to this update. They have some good power armor skins (including the 4 Horseman skins) being available over the next few days, too.
I havent gotten any of the custom skins, do you have to build the ones that are custom shaped, like the rocket man? Or does the few paint materials change the physical shape too?

I havent gotten any of the custom skins, do you have to build the ones that are custom shaped, like the rocket man? Or does the few paint materials change the physical shape too?

Some change the look completely while others keep the physical form of the power armor and just add the paint to it.

Reactions: LouderVol

VN Store

Back