'19 NC RB Quavaris Crouch (Tennessee signee)

It is obvious Dabo got to him. Dabo’s anti-UT kool-aid is really something. It’s like he’s a Bam or something.

His criticism is stinging about the losing culture.

If he helped change the losing culture wouldn’t his path be easier to the NFL.Play 3 years at LB and be one of the main pieces that turned TN around. Sounds like he wants things the easy way.Where would he see the field quicker at TN or Clemson.

Way to hedge your insider status...🤙🏻

What I know is we needed to continue to show improvement for him to come here 100%, we clearly failed with that. I've said all along Clemson was coming on strong, and from what I understand they have now taken the drivers seat and are on cruise control most likely. Is what it is.

Reactions: AppStVol
Geez. Kid wants to play somewhere that has been consistently winning and putting players in the league. When we return to that level, we’ll expect kids to want to play for us, not a 5-6 rebuilding team. It is what it is but let’s pump the breaks on taking a shot at the QC’s character here.

It’s one thing when it’s someone like Cade Mays who grew up a Vols fan, but this kid has no allegiance and is going to do what he thinks is best. I wish him the best and harbor no ill feelings toward him.
Only sheep will disagree

Reactions: jbr82
What I know is we needed to continue to show improvement for him to come here 100%, we clearly failed with that. I've said all along Clemson was coming on strong, and from what I understand they have now taken the drivers seat and are on cruise control most likely. Is what it is.

Is this what your “insider source” is saying? I thought Crouch was a silent commit?

CD23F23C-962A-490E-905C-35F6F095076B.jpeg

If he goes somewhere else, he goes somewhere else. I honestly never thought we were seriously in it and to be honest. I would rather give a spot to a player that played their senior year in high school. Crouch might end up being a badass in college and go on to having a great NFL career. The injury questions have to bother people or at least concern people.

Reactions: LoudOrange
If he helped change the losing culture wouldn’t his path be easier to the NFL.Play 3 years at LB and be one of the main pieces that turned TN around. Sounds like he wants things the easy way.Where would he see the field quicker at TN or Clemson.

As a fan you want to believe this. But it’s like business, I wonder if you are running to sears with your resume.

Article up from Adam Friedman of Rivals about his Clemson visit this weekend...he's going to Clemson after reading that. Here's a couple quotes...

Man...the part where he says it's almost like our players are used to losing and he wants to be at a place where the current players are like him, is very telling on how our current players mindset is.

As a fan you want to believe this. But it’s like business, I wonder if you are running to sears with your resume.

I’m thinking about it as a business decision. If Pruitt gets us to 6-6 with Butchs players that says a lot. Look at these kids that go to winning schools that are rated high and get buried because of depth and then they get recruited over the next year. I sit here and read post that this kid will be a star if he comes to UT not come and you never hear a peep about them in college. Crouch would see the field a lot faster at UT.

I’m thinking about it as a business decision. If Pruitt gets us to 6-6 with Butchs players that says a lot. Look at these kids that go to winning schools that are rated high and get buried because of depth and then they get recruited over the next year. I sit here and read post that this kid will be a star if he comes to UT not come and you never hear a peep about them in college. Crouch would see the field a lot faster at UT.

Fair point.

To clarify, are you saying that this team has clearly failed to show improvement from last year to this year?

VN Store

Back