Les Miles has agreement to become Kansas coach

Les gets a five year deal worth $2,775,000 each year.

DsTpf4ZVYAAcYDF.jpg:large

Good for him. He was my vote for the UT job. I guess the fan voting machines were borrowed from the state of Florida and my vote got lost.

Reactions: SDV
Im sure he still has many high school ties in midwest from his time at Oklahoma st. Some of those kids he had playing for him are bound to have kids old enough to be recruited. Add in his relationships from Louisiana high schools and national reputation...... I wont say sky is the limit as Kansas definitely has a ceiling. But i will say he can wreck the Big12 and make tough outs for the big name programs.

The epitome of it. Towards the end there he was losing 3-5 games a year with a national championship-level defense and national championship-level talent on offense.
And people on here still saying he was their choice to pull us out of a 20 year slump!

Damn this is brutal to watch! I think it just hit him he went from LSU to KU

It makes me think of ............um......................um..................................um..........reminds me of...................um..........................um.........................................................................................................................................things.

VN Store

Back