Josh Dobbs (merged)

I don't know how anyone can't realize he's trolling, other than someone who maybe started posting last week.

People like sometimes trolling a troll. It's amusing to get him tied into a knot. Here's a guy who on one hand will start entire exhaustive threads based on team predictions (college and pro) and crow at the first sign of success.

My Tampa Bay pick looking genius right now. I told ya'll they would win the division and New Orleans was in for a down season.

Until it doesn't work out, then it's

Yes cause I don't care about season predictions, game predictions, or coaching predictions. Those are guesses.

As you say, anyone that's not just playing with him but taking him seriously is either new or not paying close enough attention.

200 (1).gif

D4H right about now.. Big Ben started out awful but they don't put Dobbs in. Then washed up Ben comes back to give them the win. And Fournette outplayed Connor.

View attachment 176765

D4H right about now.. Big Ben started out awful but they don't put Dobbs in. Then washed up Ben comes back to give them the win. And Fournette outplayed Connor.

I never said Pittsburgh would bench Big Ben for Dobbs due to poor play. Steelers are far too conservative of an organization and Big Ben has built up too much cashe.

I've always maintained it would take an injury for Josh to see the field.

BR quite different in the second half.

They played a 3-7 football team. I would hope he plays better than that piss poor performance he put up in the 1st half.

Andrew Luck lit up these overrated Jags defense a week ago. And before that it was the Eagles that are getting destroyed today by the Saints.

If Dobbs had played instead of Big Ben, Steelers would've won easily.

They played a 3-7 football team. I would hope he plays better than that piss poor performance he put up in the 1st half.

Andrew Luck lit up these overrated Jags defense a week ago. And before that it was the Eagles that are getting destroyed today by the Saints.

If Dobbs had played instead of Big Ben, Steelers would've won easily.

Where were you last week against Carolina?

Could I get a breakdown of Ben's play from that game?

You mean the team that can't even beat the sorry Lions?

Irrelevant.

After watching the Panthers play in Week 1, I am now going to move them as my favorite to make it out of the NFC. I know I've been saying Rams all off-season. And they should still be a playoff team. But the Panthers look like a problem. Especially on defense.

Steelers vs Panthers (Super Bowl 53)

Get ready for it. Dobbs vs Cam should be amazing.

You mean this Panthers team?

If.....always an if.

As in if your predictions weren't pure s***, you'd actually seem like you knew what you were talking about.

So will that be your 3rd time now changing your mind on the Panthers this season. That's not how this works.

For him that's exactly how it works.

See last year's college football predictions, when he predicted Tennessee to win the NC (second year in a row), then Georgia (immediately after Georgia destroyed us after he said we'd destroy them), then claimed he was still right about Georgia winning it all because they almost won.

Also ask him how that 10-2, winning the East prediction is going for Tennessee this year.

For him that's exactly how it works.

See last year's college football predictions, when he predicted Tennessee to win the NC (second year in a row), then Georgia (immediately after Georgia destroyed us after he said we'd destroy them), then claimed he was still right about Georgia winning it all because they almost won.

Also ask him how that 10-2, winning the East prediction is going for Tennessee this year.
Always points it back to coaching too .. as if he couldn't figure out after he picked UT to win it all the first time that coaching was a problem. The talent (sorry guys) was never there for a title run. That UT team had talent in spots but not enough across all three levels of defense or enough depth or enough talent across the OL to make a run in the East much less a Natty.

least he was right about the Packers not making the Super Bowl -- then again he had the Saints finishing in last place
You mean the Packers team he started an entire thread about saying it would take "An Act of God" for them to be beaten? That Packers team?

Reactions: Plecoptera
You mean the Packers team he started an entire thread about saying it would take "An Act of God" for them to be beaten? That Packers team?

He also went on record saying that Cincinnati would be 'elite' this year, and that the Saints would be terrible.

I don't think he understands the definition and usage of the word "rare".

Reactions: Plecoptera

VN Store

Back