Official Nashville Predators Thread

Yea, last year the second line just let the game come to them. I’ve actually been very disappointed in line 2 excluding last night.

Speaking of Fiala he only had 3 shifts during the 2nd and 3rd periods.

Peter gave this answer when asking about it.
DsTG7uQVYAANjfQ.jpg

Pretty telling. Love hartman on second line. Think Fiala needs to be traded/sent down.

I do to, I hope we can hang on to him. One other move I'd like to see happen is moving on from Frederick Gaudreau and either bring up a young guy from the AHL or try and grab a veteran for that 4th line. Everyone is hoping he can recapture that magic he had during the playoffs but so far he hasn't.

I do to, I hope we can hang on to him. One other move I'd like to see happen is moving on from Frederick Gaudreau and either bring up a young guy from the AHL or try and grab a veteran for that 4th line. Everyone is hoping he can recapture that magic he had during the playoffs but so far he hasn't.
I like Freddie but I agree with you. Seems like he has no scoring potential. Would get Rocco back on the ice if all possible. Love his energy and speed.

Here's the giveaway from last night, luggage tags.
20181118_123533.jpg

And from a couple weeks ago vs Vegas. A towel, there's a light up thing in the upper left that activates when hit or swung around.
20181118_123554.jpg

Reactions: Gzearl11
I would make a pretty strong push for Nylander if I could.

I think Tolvy is a solid trade piece.
I don't think we really need to make a move. When healthy, this team is great.

Unless it's a deal we cant refuse. or a deal where we can get another player who may just need a change of scenery (like Fiala)

Reactions: Gzearl11
I don't think we really need to make a move. When healthy, this team is great.

Unless it's a deal we cant refuse. or a deal where we can get another player who may just need a change of scenery (like Fiala)
Honestly think we need to move Fiala. Like him as a player but he his struggling bad this year. Seems like it’s not just scoring but in puck management

I hope that was a preview of the Cup final this year. Those two teams always make sparks fly when they face off.

VN Store

Back