2018 Midterm Election Thread

I'm sure it will involve claims of voter suppression and rail about how Kemp should have stepped down from his position. Then they'll cry racism and declare some kind of victory.
I already claim it as some kind of victory.
GA senate race in 2020 will likely go dem. (maybe Abrams)

I already claim it as some kind of victory.
GA senate race in 2020 will likely go dem. (maybe Abrams)

Your clairvoyant abilities have already failed you once. Trump is still President. The 2020 elections are far enough away that I wouldn't put too much stock in anyone's predictions. A lot will depend on the actions each party takes between now and then.

Your clairvoyant abilities have already failed you once. Trump is still President. The 2020 elections are far enough away that I wouldn't put too much stock in anyone's predictions. A lot will depend on the actions each party takes between now and then.
Oh, they've failed me more than once, but not a bad overall track record. Plus, you don't have to be clairvoyant to recognize demographic trends.

She's planning on filing a federal lawsuit over the "gross mismanagement" of the election.

Another crybaby Dem that's a sore loser & can't cheat her way to a win.
Dems are such crybaby losers. If they don't win elections by cheating then they file a lawsuit of some kind.

I will gladly let your post speak for itself.
That "special" kid on the playground invariably says or does something that even his most ardent supporters can't explain away.

I will gladly watch America endure a tumultuous reset, if and only if it means people like you are eradicated from ever having any influence in American political processes (holding office, voting, etc.), and then I’ll proudly chastise you for said reset.

The dangerous thing about you (and those like you) is you really don’t see how toxic you are. You’re like cyanide in the water supply, but you’re drinking from the same tap, doofer. Don’t forget that!

Also, your “playground and kid” **** was old a year ago. It is just as ineffective now as it was then.

@Weezer

Cool. That’s why it’s your opinion. I usually enjoy reading your commentary as it is succinctly direct and aligns with most of my thoughts, but I almost never take the time to put it in prose. I certainly don’t care if a syrup mascot ruffles some feathers. If it does, I think it says more about those offended than who said it, JMO.

But please, someone tell me how I’m a racist nazi....in 3..2..1

Last edited:
It’s awful racist to automatically assume the demographics you speak of will vote Dem.
I was talking about population growth in urban and suburban areas and population loss in rural areas. What does race have to do with anything?

I was talking about population growth in urban and suburban areas and population loss in rural areas. What does race have to do with anything?

********! You know what you were talking about. Just own it.

How does it even make sense that conservatives that leave rural areas will jump on the liberal train as soon as they move to an urban area?

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
"Elections have consequences..."

Lindsey Graham poised to take over as chairman of powerful Senate Judiciary Committee

Sen. Chuck Grassley announced on Friday his intent to leave his post as the top Republican on the Senate Judiciary Committee at the end of the year to chair the Committee on Finance.

Grassley's decision opens up the opportunity for South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham, the next most senior Republican on the Judiciary Committee, to take the gavel at a time when judicial nominations are a central focus on the Trump administration.

********! You know what you were talking about. Just own it.

How does it even make sense that conservatives that leave rural areas will jump on the liberal train as soon as they move to an urban area?
It's amazing what an eyeopening experience living around other people can be.
Of course I know what I was talking about. I will also assume that college students will remain predominately liberal, college educated women will remain predominately liberal, and rural white gun lovers will remain predominately conservative.

At least we have a few non-judgmental and completely open-minded, fair and well informed people such as yourself to set the rest of us lost causes on the straight and narrow path to righteousness.

Someone has to.

Keep reading, banker. It gets better. 👍🏼

Lindsey is like a box of chocolates.........

I disagree ,” Lindsey & McCain” were like a box of chocolates . Now you know exactly what you are going to get with Lindsey when you open the box . Amazing how things change when lifers are no longer there.

Annnnnd there it is . If I was governor I wouldn’t care how big the race card was she pulls out ( you knew it was coming anyway ) fire her dumb ass for being an incompetent idiot and move on .
Yes either way it was going to be racially motivated. Fire her before and you’re just trying to secure the win for racist Republicans. Fire her after and it’s because the race was too close for comfort for the racist Republicans.

VN Store

Back