Official Nashville Predators Thread

Got Mason between the benches for color commentary. Wish he'd just take over since they won't put Weber on tv anymore, Daunic is awful.

Wonder what kind of reception Watson will get at home and around league. Domestic issues draw a lot of heat (rightfully so if guilty).

Can we trade Turris? He was lights out when he first came over last year but has been worthless since.

I agree he disappeared in the playoffs but he has been noticeable so far this year. He basically won the two OT games we've had: one going end to end and scoring and than setting up Ekholm with the assist.

Jarnkrok scores a hatty by scoring a 4 on 4 goal, a power play goal, and now a short handed goal to put us up 4-3.

One thing I'm wondering if its time to send Fiala down to the minors for a stint, he hasn't looked good all season and has had some costly giveaways. Maybe we should bring up Tolvanen just to get him some big league seasoning and see what he can do? So far in 19 games in MIL he has 11 points (4g-7a).

I feel you on that one. Fiala just looks like he is pressing out there. I don’t know why he is pressing so hard

VN Store

Back