****Freaks night before the Missouri game admittedly off topic thread

Watched the Whittwell/ South Pittsburg game..Whitwell won in double OT. Heck of a game SP loaded with Sophs.

Reactions: Freak
Well.... as per usual, lurking on here, when I'm supposed to be drawing. lol I hope we win tomorrow!

Tragic story about Tammy and her grandchild. Years ago in the Madison area of Nashville, a dump truck loaded with hot asphalt turned at a traffic light going too fast and overturned. Dumped the load of hot asphalt on a car stopped in the turn lane. A woman and her daughter were cooked by the hot asphalt. When you leave the house, you never know if you will make it home alive.

Tragic story about Tammy and her grandchild. Years ago in the Madison area of Nashville, a dump truck loaded with hot asphalt turned at a traffic light going too fast and overturned. Dumped the load of hot asphalt on a car stopped in the turn lane. A woman and her daughter were cooked by the hot asphalt. When you leave the house, you never know if you will make it home alive.
Man, that's terrible. I can't imagine being burned or cooked alive.

Reactions: feathersax
Also, you guys fill me in on what other games are worth watching tomorrow? Anything of note worth checking out?
Not really a very good selection to choose from. Iowa State might have something for Texas. Washington Stare vs Arizona late. All the other halfway decent looking matchups are up against our game

Reactions: Freak
That picture is a disgrace to the 'Minister of Defense'. I am sure he loved all kids no matter which sports teams they liked. But, you know they have to have had a picture of him signing something for a UT fan or at least another team outside the SEC that wasn't OUR BIGGEST RIVAL, besides UF and UGA! I say we start a petition and get it to Green Bay to get another picture of him as the HOF picture!!!
Meh, I guess I'll sign.. no solicitation though

FWIW: Was in Central Florida this week on family issues. Boy, it was really brought home how jaded we are towards P5 football. Game Day will be at UCF Saturday for the first time ever. The area is going nuts. Every print and electric media outlet is covering damn throughout the day all week. On our way north today heard on a radio news station that people started camping out at 5:30 am Friday to be sure they get in.

OTOH at some of the P5 schools the crowd can be kinda sparse.

VN Store

Back