Country music thread

I can't leave George Strait off. I "think" I would replace him and Garth from your list. Cash makes a ton of sense. But while I'm a fan of some of Cash's stuff, I'm not as big on him as most everyone else. I'd personally put Willie, Waylon, or Merle in over Cash. I really think mine would be Hank Sr, George Jones, Merle and Strait.
Love some Strait. As far as 90’s country goes, he’s the top along with Jackson. Not a big Garth Brooks fan.

Love some Strait. As far as 90’s country goes, he’s the top along with Jackson. Not a big Garth Brooks fan.
Jackson as I’ve mentioned is my personal #1. Garth is Garth, I just think Strait is more legendary by body of work. By popularity, it’s obviously Brooks

Going to see Casey in Nashville Thursday, opener is Chancey Williams, honestly first I've heard of/listened to was today.

Bronc rider from Wyoming, that recipe has worked very well in the past.

Randy Rogers Band absolutely killed it. I’ve seen a lot of shows this year that I thought would be tops, including Aaron Watson, Pat and Jamey Johnson. RRB trumped them all. Venue is great for music, but they sounded incredible. Better than recordings. Great set list. Only two songs I really wish they would’ve played, but it was a truly well laid out set and they had the crowd in their palms the whole time.

I really can’t brag about how incredible a fiddle player Brady Black is enough.

Hopefully I can finally get Sturgill and Isbell next year.

VN Store

Back