Softball ticket availability and prices

SDV

Hi all. We just moved back to TN and my wife and I want to go to a Lady Vols softball game this season with our 2 year old daughter on 3/29 against UF. We have never been to a game in Knoxville. Can anyone tell me how much tickets are and if I should get them ahead of time or are the pretty easy to get the day of. Thanks for any tips.

Hi all. We just moved back to TN and my wife and I want to go to a Lady Vols softball game this season with our 2 year old daughter on 3/29 against UF. We have never been to a game in Knoxville. Can anyone tell me how much tickets are and if I should get them ahead of time or are the pretty easy to get the day of. Thanks for any tips.

Yeah, you'll want to buy them the day single-game tickets go on sale at UTTix.com. UT sold out 11 games last year.

http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...ID=utenn&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=

2014 Softball Season Tickets
Facility: Sherri Parker Lee Stadium

Season reserved bleacherback seats are available for $75 each. Reserved chair back seats are sold out for the 2014 season

Seats will be allocated following the renewal deadline in mid January. For seating preferences, please type your preference in the box provided.

For more information, or to purchase Faculty/Staff tickets, please contact the Ticket Office at 865-656-1200

VN Store

Back