Cam Sutton received a death threat

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Apparently, after the loss to Vandy on Saturday night, Tennessee freshman Cam Sutton received a death threat. This is according to Josh Ward on Sports180.

someone needs to find out who it was so he can see what it feels like to have HIS life threatened......ridiculous

Reactions: 9 people
This makes me sick to my stomach. I can't believe that there are sick people out there that would do this, especially Vol fans. I hope that they can trace back to the person who made the threat and he's prosecuted to the fullest extent

Reactions: 11 people
This makes me sick to my stomach. I can't believe that there are sick people out there that would do this, especially Vol fans. I hope that they can trace back to the person who made the threat and he's prosecuted to the fullest extent

I would like to think it wasn't made by a Vol fan. Certainly not a true Vol fan.

Reactions: 5 people
Yeah, if any of our kids deserves a death threat, its definitely the only player on the defense that's worth a damn.

Reactions: 20 people
Yea that makes a lot of sense.... give a death threat to one of the best players on the team. (Not that death threats are acceptable any time, just thought it was even more stupid aimed at one of our best players).

Reactions: 10 people
Threatened how? Face to face, phone call, twitter? This is just crazy.

Fan is short for fanatic. And some are overly fanatical. This bird is anyway. Hope they find out who it is and prosecute.

Reactions: 4 people
People need to understand that football is just a game. A game played by kids, some just out of high school. I get upset at a loss just like everyone else but damn this is just crazy!
We don't need fans like this but for some reason we sure have more than our fair share.

Reactions: 1 person
10 to 1 they are a member on this site. I have read a ton of crazy posts this weekend.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back