Random Thoughts XXXII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand some of that because there (not that I know of) isn't any intended harm if the rookie doesn't comply. I was talking more of physical threats or confrontations to intimidate someone.

Agreed. Don't know the details but adds to the pussification of college and NFL lately.
Just think its being blown of proportion

I can understand some of that because there (not that I know of) isn't any intended harm if the rookie doesn't comply. I was talking more of physical threats or confrontations to intimidate someone.

You were a union electrician. Tell me green-peas weren't hazed on the job site.

I've been in unions at an earlier age. I wasn't confronted or saw any physical or mental threats regarding newbies.

Have you ever seen an employee, who was underperforming, get harassed by co-workers to the point of him quiting?

Have you ever seen an employee, who was underperforming, get harassed by co-workers to the point of him quiting?

No, I haven't. I wouldn't doubt that it's happened, though. It sure isn't right that anyone would allow that to get that far. Allowing it to is only condoning the actions by anyone involved. I'm not here to change the world, just expressing my opinions.

Reactions: 2 people
No, I haven't. I wouldn't doubt that it's happened, though. It sure isn't right that anyone would allow that to get that far. Allowing it to is only condoning the actions by anyone involved. I'm not here to change the world, just expressing my opinions.

Surprising naïveté, Pops.

Incessant bugging and a fear of the other guy being so f-ing crazy retaliation isn't a good option, IMO.

I wood have hired someone to get mid evil on is ass like Pulp Fiction. Y'all youtube. I've already been called a rasis three times today

Interesting convo, but how the hell does a huge nfl player get bullied?

Being big and strong doesn't automatically give you the ability to withstand the onslaught of an NFL locker room once you've been deemed a weak link. Life is hard. I'm not condoning the behavior. I'm just saying it is what it is and has been as long as the game has been played.

Being big and strong doesn't automatically give you the ability to withstand the onslaught of an NFL locker room once you've been deemed a weak link. Life is hard. I'm not condoning the behavior. I'm just saying it is what it is and has been as long as the game has been played.

One on one I can't see it, if it's 2+ on one person that's totally different.

Last edited:
I feel like the mods bully the zone. Can I file a lawsuit? Where's SDV? I want to know if I can get punitive damages for emotional distress caused by deleted posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back