Vandy is a night game!!! Who's comin?

Wife and I should be in Crossville by 10am on Sat morning. Trying to convince her we need to go to Kno ville for game. This is after a 17 hour drive the night before. I may need a new wife.

Wife and I should be in Crossville by 10am on Sat morning. Trying to convince her we need to go to Kno ville for game. This is after a 17 hour drive the night before. I may need a new wife.

Hire a team of hispanic drivers so you all can get some rest.

Let's party girl! 3*...blu...send me the times/specifics on the tailgate, times, location..etc.

I'll be working at my gate prior and during a portion of the game, but if you all want to meet up afterwards I could be easily swayed. The others may have something more organized planned, but you know how planning with this crew can turn out.

It's the last home game!!

I'll be working at my gate prior and during a portion of the game, but if you all want to meet up afterwards I could be easily swayed. The others may have something more organized planned, but you know how planning with this crew can turn out.

Doesn't someone still own you money?

Fun...always fun

Who me? I had 500 cash at the GA game? I was wasted but offered to give it to you then iirc . Naggers

VN Store

Back