2014 F Kevon Looney

A one and done puts butts in the seats, great for TV ratings and puts your team and school in the shine. Seems to be working great for UK. Not wanting a one and done is foolish thinking. Hats off to CCM and staff for their efforts. Got to be disheartening, but at least we don't have to face him in another SEC uni.

So we have Cofer , Cornish , Austin , and Turman coming in . Am I missing anyone? That's a decent class

Now I gotta write this paper on androgyny in the Baroque while I'm all pissed off, depressed, and tweaked out of my mind on heroin.

Not the end of the world.

If the 2013 class progresses (most importantly Hubbs) going into 2014 we will make the tourney still.

The only thing this means is that AJ Davis better get his ass in gear because he will be vital for 2014.

Reactions: 1 person
Think we should shut this thread down. Let everything settle and everyone meet back here tomorrow. The crazies are starting to come.

Rob Hernandez (@RobHernandezWSJ) tweeted at 1:29 PM on Thu, Oct 31, 2013:
Kevon said UCLA edged Tennessee in the final decision. Praised Bo Ryan and the Badgers for their effort. Said Bo was first to recruit him

VN Store

Back