The Bizzaro World of the BCS, the Gators, and UT

Volfanbill is agreeing with GAVol and is therefore a real man of genius.

He's got infinite potential, though, don't you think?

There are some similarities, but overall I think Tebow is a much better athlete than PM. Remaines to be seen how he will develop with more experience but I think given his talent he could equal or exceed all of PM's accomplishments.

:crazy::nono::realmad::furious3:

I agree with you most of the time GaVol and I like you........just kills me that people say they are Vol fans then downgrade our team and worship an overrated QB who hasn't really proved nothing

anytime you've got three freshmen on the offensive line, running is not going to be your strong suit, no matter how good moreno and brown are. let's not forget that brown also injured himself.

I agree with you most of the time GaVol and I like you........just kills me that people say they are Vol fans then downgrade our team and worship an overrated QB who hasn't really proved nothing

Who should I talk to about this problem I have with using sound analysis?

what a day on the Volnation Board........first I get in this thread......then someone wants to bring a 2 month old to a game and then Justin attacks me and then I start a thread and bill calls me out, so I comeback to this one and bill has his computer up my arse again......and my stomach hurts from laughing, Cowgirls won a game with a last second field goal.....and I have had a ball!!! LOL

dude... just can you just calm down with the language? occasionally is one thing, but geesh.

what a day on the Volnation Board........first I get in this thread......then someone wants to bring a 2 month old to a game and then Justin attacks me and then I start a thread and bill calls me out, so I comeback to this one and bill has his computer up my arse again......and my stomach hurts from laughing, Cowgirls won a game with a last second field goal.....and I have had a ball!!! LOL

Sounds like another Real Man of Genius!

:peace2:

VN Store

Back