High School Jamboree

These guys will be there:

123046__dazed_l.jpg

:lolabove:

Thanks, I'm getting very weird looks for laughing too loud!

I obviously missed the humorous reference there.

I suppose I'll be the only one there. :dunno:

I would be there if I could Freak. Who does Farragut play? When I was there we always played Karns......

Ours (Lincoln County High) was tonight in Marshall County. My sons middle school jamboree is tomorrow night. Some football at last!

Went to the Virginia High scrimmage tonight against patrick henry. It was 38-7 at halftime and their only TD was on second string. Jv came in second half and it ended 45-14.

I would be there if I could Freak. Who does Farragut play? When I was there we always played Karns......
Yes, the one I attended was actually at Farragut this year. They played South Doyle. Karns was there also and they played Webb.
Our's is next Thursday night.

Freak, are you doing a HS football forum this year?

I would like to if there is enough interest. Otherwise I guess we can just post about it in the recruiting forum.

Yes, the one I attended was actually at Farragut this year. They played South Doyle. Karns was there also and they played Webb.

I would like to if there is enough interest. Otherwise I guess we can just post about it in the recruiting forum.

How is Farragut's program these days? I went there but have lost touch...

Hey freak maybe you can tell me somthin, i just started goin to milan this year and iv been talkin with the football team a lil and they where all sayin stuff about this linebacker from JCM where they able to block him tonight, i wasnt able to go to the game because i had to go back to middle tennessee for the weekend

Just curious, does anyone know about the youngest(and last) Colquitt? I was surprised to not only hear that there is another, but that he goes to Maryville High School(strange for a Colquitt). Supposedly, he is a starter already as a freshman and is averaging 40+ on punts in practice.

I like the high school forum especially this being the last year Smyrna High has a team that can win the state (and repeat) title for a long while.

How is Farragut's program these days? I went there but have lost touch...

I played there from '97-2000 and we had talent but maybe the worst coaches ever. Except for the hc everyone is gone and they made it to the second round of the playoffs last year I think.

I went to half of the ones at Farragut because I played in one of them
CAK dominated the one with Powell 14-0 and were driving to score at the end. Powell couldnt stop any of CAKs drives. CAKs passing offense was great and the no huddle kept Powell from adjusting before the snap. CAK did well running the ball too. CAK should be a very good team this year.

Webb pretty much dominated over Karns 14-0. Karns looks pretty bad but they havent looked good in a while. Webb ran the ball great but from what it looked like they can't pass the ball very well at all. All the passes were knocked down or dropped except a couple. They'll probably have to stick to mostly running the ball this year.

Fulton and West was 7-7 I think. Fulton was dominating early on but who ever #24 is for West, he made two very long plays at the end and kept West in the game. He was a little guy but incredibly fast. Fulton looked fast as always but are undersized.Our team left after that so i dont know on the rest.

Just curious, does anyone know about the youngest(and last) Colquitt? I was surprised to not only hear that there is another, but that he goes to Maryville High School(strange for a Colquitt). Supposedly, he is a starter already as a freshman and is averaging 40+ on punts in practice.

Not that it's a done deal, but it sounds like good news for us. Another Colquitt!:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Speaking of High School Fball, what do you guys think of the new mercy rule? If you haven't heard about it, if a team is up by 35+ points the clock does not stop.

VN Store

Back