Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
On 11/21/12:

"Fox Sports and NFL Network analyst Charles Davis, a former Tennessee player who knows Gruden, told the News Sentinel Sports Page radio show on Wednesday that he was excited by the possibility of Gruden coming to Knoxville.

"I think that he would be intrigued," Davis said. "Jon hasn't said word one to me. But if Tennessee's interested in him, I'm pretty sure he's going to listen."

Still, Davis cautioned fans, "Take a deep breath and realize he has a lot of options out there.""

Reactions: 2 people
Yo Boro....

Didn't you say that OCI was in New York or didn't he say he was headed to New York the last time he posted?

Earlier this morning Orangeslice13 said his booster source told him a "big announcement" was coming this Thursday but didn't give any further details to OS. Just that a "Big annoucement" was coming this thursday.

We'll, this actually means something to me. I was in the dumps last night with all the nega-grudes, and the non-grude coaches being "guaranteed" to come to Tennessee. I lost a little faith.
But, when I woke up, there was a change.. I woke up with a full Grudon. Last night, I had a dream. This dream followed the ups and the downs and then, fellow Grudenites. There it was, on this Thursday.. The Gruden had accepted the job. It was so real that I checked to make sure it had not happened and that it was not Thursday. TIFWIW.

Forward
~Gruden 2013~ The Reign of Chucky..

_VFL. G.B.O._
SOON!!!

Clay Travis ‏@ClayTravisBGID
Local Arkansas radio is reporting they've hired Mike Gundy. FYI, this is now the 48th reported Razorback coach.

John Daly ‏@PGA_JohnDaly
I think Grundy from Oklahoma State will be our next coach just a hunch hog fans Go Hogs #razorbacks

On 11/21/12:

"Fox Sports and NFL Network analyst Charles Davis, a former Tennessee player who knows Gruden, told the News Sentinel Sports Page radio show on Wednesday that he was excited by the possibility of Gruden coming to Knoxville.

"I think that he would be intrigued," Davis said. "Jon hasn't said word one to me. But if Tennessee's interested in him, I'm pretty sure he's going to listen."

Still, Davis cautioned fans, "Take a deep breath and realize he has a lot of options out there.""

Tell us more Mr. Charles

Local Arkansas radio is reporting they've hired Mike Gundy. FYI, this is now the 48th reported Razorback coach.

John Daly ‏@PGA_JohnDaly
I think Grundy from Oklahoma State will be our next coach just a hunch hog fans Go Hogs #razorbacks

Hate to say it by Strong is starting to look like the ugly girl at closing time.

Reactions: 2 people

John Daly ‏@PGA_JohnDaly
Pighumpers are truly entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back