Official Jon Gruden Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's going to be a bust I think. Some team is going to waste millions on him. Where will he play besides returning punts? NFL WR are not only expected to know how to run one route they are expected to make adjustments to their routes based on the coverage. He'll barely see the field.

No

I believe he has known all along that it is Gruden... but until Dooley wasa announced as over, was told by his source to cool it if he wanted anymore information so not to mess up the deal

If you want to be encouraged, go back and read what the insiders have said, the listen to Hart's conference again with that in mind...NAIL ON THE HEAD

some people on this board are naive to think that EA is not in the know!

After listening to him yesterday I believe in Hart more than I thought possible. He doesn't come accross as the prick I thought he was and he really sounded like he loves Tennessee and wants us back where we belong. On Fn TOP!! GBO and Go Dave Hart, get it done feller!!

I agree. I encourage everyone who hasn't, to listen to the press conference in its entirety. It made me feel good about the future of the entire athletic program with Dave Hart at the helm. It was almost like he already knew his hire would be accepted with open arms by the fan base hmmm.....:whistling:

Sounds great today but that wasn't the story of the smokescreen last week. That part of the insiders story has changed this morning. Is it an important part of the puzzle?? I don't think so but insiders are changing their smokescreen story this morning

Bruin,

No one is changing their smokescreen story today, we have all along said that Ainge knows more than he can say and was told to stuff it since we have no coaching vacancy.

The only person who is going to break the news to the public will be UTAD not Ainge. This will be epic for UT once it is announced.

Reactions: 1 person
It really is telling how spot on you've been this entire time. Crazy that there are still doubters. I know anything can happen but as each day passes it looks more and more like Gruden is the man!

I am one of those 'hope for the best, expect the worst.' I hope and pray the Grudeneers are 100% right, but for my delicate self:p, I have to prepare myself for Al Golden

I've said it before, Skeeter is golden on recruiting but this situation is not in his wheelhouse. He may actually be too close.

We told you how this would go a month ago. So far so good.

Because he gets his info from others, and makes it his own.

Bruin,

No one is changing their smokescreen story today, we have all along said that Ainge knows more than he can say and was told to stuff it since we have no coaching vacancy.

The only person who is going to break the news to the public will be UTAD not Ainge. This will epic once it is announced.

Do you mind giving us a brief synopsis of what you know? Thanks.

Bruin,

The only person who is going to break the news to the public will be UTAD not Ainge. This will be epic for UT once it is announced.

Last week Ainge was lieing to protect gruden so he could fulfill his obligation with espn in peace according to you insider guys. Not one mention of protecting DD last week.

Clever how Hart deflected the question on currently commited players. He did not say the university would still honor those commitments. Just said the new coach would evaluate the class. Tells me there would be a serious upgrade when we land Gruden.

He's going to be a bust I think. Some team is going to waste millions on him. Where will he play besides returning punts? NFL WR are not only expected to know how to run one route they are expected to make adjustments to their routes based on the coverage. He'll barely see the field.

I'm sorry but you're a scout for which NFL team again?

Last week Ainge was lieing to protect gruden so he could fulfill his obligation with espn in peace according to you insider guys. Not one mention of protecting DD last week.

Because everyone already knew DD was gone. I don't see where you're trying to go with this.

Some Arkansas fans think Gruden will be announced on Saturday for them. Are they that delusional?

They thought it was supposed to happen last Wednesday, and then last Thursday as well.

They've had a couple of "dates" that have passed without a word from their AD.

Totally disagree...

Do you mind giving us a brief synopsis of what you know? Thanks.

That is why we have the Cliff Notes on Gruden, it is all in that thread as far as how things will happen.

No offense but the topic has been talked about in the other Gruden thread.

Yep, the story of everyone of the "big three" juniors IMO. They all have the measurables, but none know how to play the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back