Riots if Obama loses

You deserved to be banned.

No he doesn't .....based on what? The fact that he thinks black folks will riot if Romney wins or that he posted it? You yourself probably believe there will be rioting if Romney wins.....I do....does this mean I should be banned as well? Black folks are passionate with regard to Hussein

Anyone who believes the idiotic paranoid ramblings of Alex Jones are too far gone to save.

Blacks would have rioted if O.J was found guilty!!!

Blacks will riot if Zimmerman is found not guilty

They will also riot if Mitt wins!!
Blacks like chicken and watermelon!

Blacks tend to frequent cash advance shops!

Blacks like to drive Buicks!

They collect way too many food stamps!

For making unnecessary racist comments.

You post was ridiculous in my opinion.

What do you think blacks will do if Romney wins? Storm the White House and burn it down?

Blacks will drink grape soda at some point if Romney wins

Also if Obama wins

Black people jump too damn high.

s-THE-RENT-IS-TOO-DAMN-HIGH-JIMMY-MCMILLAN-large.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I may have taken his post wrong.
If I did I apologize.

It struck me the wrong way. I read a lot of hate in his post.

What was racist about what i said?

Whites riot if they do not win a soccer game...Is that also racist?? is there hate in that post THAT IS A 100% FACT!!!

Blacks jumped for joy when OJ found not guilty...Is that also racist?? is there hate in that post THAT IS A 100% FACT!!!

Blacks rioted when four Los Angeles Police officers were found not guilty...Is that also racist?? is there hate in that post THAT IS A 100% FACT!!!

I base my statements that they will riot based on THEIR PREVIOUS ACTIONS!

Last edited:

What do you think blacks will do if Romney wins? Storm the White House and burn it down?

I'm sure he doesn't but I for one will not be shocked if tensions mount in a few areas....that eventually turn into rioting. Some will feel that Hussein was robbed because he's black....it's just the current state of things in the US.....

Blacks will drink grape soda at some point if Romney wins

Also if Obama wins

I find this interesting....I went TSU which is a historically black institution of higher learning. I quickly noticed that black folks don't typically drink Coke or Pepsi....they didn't have them in their bookstore....only fruity type drinks....grape....orange....Purity jungle juice....no kidding

This black man states blacks will riot just like I did

Black writer warns of probable aftermath if Zimmerman acquitted

Mansfield Frazier, an excellent black writer, a man who “watched the King riots unfold from a Los Angeles motel window,” warns that an acquittal in the Zimmerman trial could put America in “danger of facing Rodney King, Part II.”

Black writer warns of probable aftermath if Zimmerman acquitted - Wilmington Religion & Politics | Examiner.com

Guess he is a racist?

This black man states blacks will riot just like I did

Black writer warns of probable aftermath if Zimmerman acquitted

Mansfield Frazier, an excellent black writer, a man who “watched the King riots unfold from a Los Angeles motel window,” warns that an acquittal in the Zimmerman trial could put America in “danger of facing Rodney King, Part II.”

Black writer warns of probable aftermath if Zimmerman acquitted - Wilmington Religion & Politics | Examiner.com

Guess he is a racist?

Black people will not riot if Mitt Romney gets elected president. I'm not sure why you insist on continuing this primal fearmongering. It serves no purpose.

"Oh no the coloreds will go crazy if Obammy lose, Cletus Git ur gun"

Come on folks it ain't that serious lord ha'mercy I'll be glad when this **** is over!!

VN Store

Back