A boy named Trayvon Martin is shot and killed by neighborhood watch goon

Take race out of it. He still killed a kid who really didn't do anythjng wrong other than protect himself.

Not sure thats murder maybe 2nd degree or manslaughter.

Zimmermans incorrect bias led to the kids death. He should pay for that.

The idiots like Sharpton and them are worse than zimmerman.

Probably manslaughter

Show me any evidence that Zimmerman was the aggressor or started any physical confrontation with TM. Eyewitnesses say it was TM.
You say take race out and then insert bias.

The eyewitness didn't know Zimmerman was following the kid or what was said before Martin and he started fighting do they? They just heard a fight and saw him getting beat up. Those are the facts.

Show me any evidence that Zimmerman was the aggressor or started any physical confrontation with TM. Eyewitnesses say it was TM.
You say take race out and then insert bias.

Where has the eyewitness said TM started the confrontation? All I've read was he sad TM on top of Zimmerman - meaning he didn't see how it started unless there is more that has been released I haven't seen.

First of all the article you posted yesterday was garbage. You claimed Zimmerman was cool and collected. He wasn't, he followed the kid and cussed. So you clearly are biased here.

Most people cuss these days in normal conversation, not a reason to think he was out of control.
The facts are that Zimmerman do NOTHING aggressive toward TM. Yes, he followed when TM ran out of sight as any body would have. Zimmerman had stopped following and was headed back to his truck to wait for the police. Tell where the facts are wrong.

angry-german-kid-o.gif

Most people cuss these days in normal conversation, not a reason to think he was out of control.
The facts are that Zimmerman do NOTHING aggressive toward TM. Yes, he followed when TM ran out of sight as any body would have. Zimmerman had stopped following and was headed back to his truck to wait for the police. Tell where the facts are wrong.

That sounds correct, but we don't know what really happened between that. And the fact is his own actions led to the kids death. Probably not murder, but he is responsible for the death.

Where has the eyewitness said TM started the confrontation? All I've read was he sad TM on top of Zimmerman - meaning he didn't see how it started unless there is more that has been released I haven't seen.

OH, I forgot, Zimmerman is not considered an eyewitness since he was not there or any thing, I am so stupid.

OH, I forgot, Zimmerman is not considered an eyewitness since he was not there or any thing, I am so stupid.

Yeah - naturally Zimmerman is going to be quick to tell authorities something that could lead to him being in jail for a significant amount of time. lol.

That sounds correct, but we don't know what really happened between that. And the fact is his own actions led to the kids death. Probably not murder, but he is responsible for the death.

I never said he should not have some kind of punishment. He made a horrible decision and a young man is dead. I am just not emotional about it and think that Zimmerman is being tried in the media. The police have not made an arrest, therefore, as of now, he is innocent.

I never said he should not have some kind of punishment. He made a horrible decision and a young man is dead. I am just not emotional about it and think that Zimmerman is being tried in the media. The police have not made an arrest, therefore, as of now, he is innocent.

This......

?

Yes he could........you are odd

uhm? No? If he were to say he started the confrontation but then shot in self defense he'd be behind bars as we speak. He surely knows that too.

Why would he condemn himself? Just cause he's that good of a guy and wanted to be honest? This is hypothetical obviously since we don't know how it actually started.

uhm? No? If he were to say he started the confrontation but then shot in self defense he'd be behind bars as we speak. He surely knows that too.

Why would he condemn himself? Just cause he's that good of a guy and wanted to be honest? This is hypothetical obviously since we don't know how it actually started.

You are so strange, so interview and interrogation are ineffective?

VN Store

Back