Friday weigh in thread

The thing I've noticed about the difference between the 2 is that I was sore all the time after doing P90X workouts. I'm not the least bit sore after a week of P90X 2, bit it's set up differently. Phase 1 in P90X2 is building a "foundation". Phase 2 is "Strength". I don't remember what Phase 3 is. In P90X, you just immediately start doing pushups and pullups.

I signed up for the biggest loser contest at work. Today's weigh in I was at 223.6, I plan to eat a lot over the next couple of weeks just to throw off the pack, then drop over the latter half of the contest.

The thing I've noticed about the difference between the 2 is that I was sore all the time after doing P90X workouts. I'm not the least bit sore after a week of P90X 2, bit it's set up differently. Phase 1 in P90X2 is building a "foundation". Phase 2 is "Strength". I don't remember what Phase 3 is. In P90X, you just immediately start doing pushups and pullups.

The 3rd is performance. Yeah, I wasn't sore either after the first week, but from what everyone is saying, the P.A.P. upper and lower workouts are supposed to be pretty rough. I haven't done them yet though

For accuracy you are supposed to pre workout and pre breakfast

By the way 204.6 for me

If I workout first then I might drop 1/2 pound and feel better about myself.
You're under weight 1/2 pound. Go eat a Snickers.

The hot chick from the P90X Interval + DVD is also in P90X2. Still smokin hot

If I workout first then I might drop 1/2 pound and feel better about myself.
You're under weight 1/2 pound. Go eat a Snickers.

I am just saying that for consistency of your weigh ins and to give you the best gauge for your weight loss

obviously you can do it however you want

btw I have to stay trim since I run. I am doing the music city marathon and need to be below 200 on any race day

I am just saying that for consistency of your weigh ins and to give you the best gauge for your weight loss

obviously you can do it however you want

btw I have to stay trim since I run. I am doing the music city marathon and need to be below 200 on any race day

Running a Marathon is a whole different level of mental toughness. I run 2 miles Max or my knees hurt. Could be because I'm to heavy. How tall are you?

VN Store

Back