Willie Mack gave Lyles $1,500 for a...

That staff is the plague of plagues. Yes we were blessed to have had him walk away. I just hope this is all of it and the last of it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

occurred in 2009. It is not a new violation; thus, the line in the article about us possibly getting stiffer penalties and "repeat offender status" is complete garbage. I wouldn't expect much at all to come out of this other than negative media attention.

Just more debris washing up on the beach from the Lane train wreckage

Reactions: 1 person
occurred in 2009. It is not a new violation; thus, the line in the article about us possibly getting stiffer penalties and "repeat offender status" is complete garbage. I wouldn't expect much at all to come out of this other than negative media attention.

This is an accurate statement.

Kiffin would of put an end to the Tn football program if he had stayed here another year.So glad his sorry azz is gone from here.

Did this guy even have a UT offer? Rivals doesnt even list Vols as a choice. Reminds me of the Cam rumor when they said we were tied up with Auburn and Miss. St. and Cam didnt even have an offer to UT.

WMG is falling on the sword for these guys... Unbelievable.

Might have been him and him alone, trying to score some "flare" points with the boss, and it caught up with him.

Not sure why anyone would blackball themselves and label themselves dirty recruiters just to save Kiffin and company.

Could see why someone would try to impress their employer through dirty means, though.

If Kiffin was still here we would get the death penality. Thank heavens he left and we have Dooley now.

Might have been him and him alone, trying to score some "flare" points with the boss, and it caught up with him.

Not sure why anyone would blackball themselves and label themselves dirty recruiters just to save Kiffin and company.

Could see why someone would try to impress their employer through dirty means, though.

It was his stupid name on the money order. He'd be a rat and just as worthless if he blamed someone else. Nobody likes a snitch in an industry full of secrets.

It was his stupid name on the money order. He'd be a rat and just as worthless if he blamed someone else. Nobody likes a snitch in an industry full of secrets.

Fair point, but I always like the saying "if I'm going down, I'm taking someone with me."

****, I guess that means he's taking us with him...

I tell ya, the football God's are sure being nice to us!!! Had Kiffin stayed here, we would have had the death penalty by now. It is a blessing that he left.
I watched BYU in three games this season and I am soooo glad that we have Bray and not Heap. What a lucky break for us.
After seeing how Dooley is handling everything at U.T., I am sooo glad that Butch Davis or Muscamp didn't accept the job at U.T. We dodged a bullet there also.....

So basically what you're saying....is that you're glad that things didn't turn out the way that we the all knowing fans wanted them.

Fair point, but I always like the saying "if I'm going down, I'm taking someone with me."

****, I guess that means he's taking us with him...

I think we're fairly safe unless some current player gets unraveled or discovered in a related incident. Luckily for us very few are left from the Glory (hole) days of Kiffin's tenure.

VN Store

Back