Lennon Creer - Mind made up?

He always got beat because he was too soft and can't jam. That is why I think Gaines is a better option(though not much better). Kemp is a better option. So is Marsalous Johnson. People keep saying Fellows, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even play this next year(playing time that is).

Back to Creer... I can see him going to OU to get revenge on Texas. As far as the DB's go... Cutcliffe says he does want to use Berry on offense. Fellows was freshman all America. BTW... DB is not that imp. this year as long as there aren't major breakdowns. The real concern is the D-line. You don't need great DB's with a lot of pressure on the QB.

Back to Creer... I can see him going to OU to get revenge on Texas. As far as the DB's go... Cutcliffe says he does want to use Berry on offense. Fellows was freshman all America. BTW... DB is not that imp. this year as long as there aren't major breakdowns. The real concern is the D-line. You don't need great DB's with a lot of pressure on the QB.

If you don't have good DBs, the pressure will never get there. A smart coach will tear you to shreds with screens and three-step drop timing passes.

VN Store

Back