VOL CALLS Tonight

Someone call back and ask if the schedule is set out to 2016/7, how does that work with a conference expansion? As in... won't they have to friggen change the schedule?

Good work team. Good work.

Did that guy really call into ask if he can watch the game on ESPN 3?

And then he talks about jerseys. lol

it is as if Vol Calls is a flash back to non interwebs and folks only knew the players when they got that years game program... actually .... worse ... I feel for The Dooley on these calls...

Someone as smart as Dooley shouldn't have to endure the ramblings of morons like these.

I want the picture of a Dooley face palm as my avi.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Did anyone ask if this weekend's game was going to be on tv? See, I have dish, but I can't see it on the tv guide. I heard it was going to be blacked out on ESPN3, so I just want to know if I can watch it. What about PPV, will it be blacked out on there? Anyone streaming it online? Thanks.

DD should demand combat pay for this. Poor old Kesling has endured this for years during FB and BB. No wonder he is burned out.

listen guys as long as its not "Roger" who calls J&J everyday to ask how team x will do this year according to john or jimmy, i dont care who calls. he takes 20 minutes to ask the same question EVERYDAY.

listen guys as long as its not "Roger" who calls J&J everyday to ask how team x will do this year according to john or jimmy, i dont care who calls. he takes 20 minutes to ask the same question EVERYDAY.

When it comes down to intelligence and sports knowledge........

Rahrahrahrahrah roger > John or Jimmy

I want Vol Calls to be played at my funeral...if you can't laugh during Vol Calls something is wrong with you.

Dad gum I missed it! sounded pretty interesting from everybodys responses, you would think he would get good questions though, from educated fans who actually know who the starting center and every other starter than just the fans that watch on saturday and dont know anything about the team!lol

VN Store

Back