The Golf Thread

I really, really, really, really wish I could hit the ball straight consistently instead of my over-exaggerated draw.
I know a guy that has said this for as long as I can remember. He has 2 shots: a hook and a block. The thing is, he's now 65 years old and because he releases the club so well, he's now 30 yards longer than everyone else his age and he loves that hook.

2 days of scrambles over the weekend. I actually played pretty well considering that I hadn't hit a ball before noon on Friday.

Also, it was hot. Very, very, very hot.

yep, he barely held on, but finished one stroke ahead...

needed his wife on the bag to keep his head in it :)

I know a guy that has said this for as long as I can remember. He has 2 shots: a hook and a block. The thing is, he's now 65 years old and because he releases the club so well, he's now 30 yards longer than everyone else his age and he loves that hook.

If I can ever avoid the treelines, or on the rare occasion I hit a drive straight, I can pipe it. Finishing around the green is a different story.

If I can ever avoid the treelines, or on the rare occasion I hit a drive straight, I can pipe it. Finishing around the green is a different story.

I can putt and hit a 9 iron thats about it. My drive is coming along but my biggest problem is pulling up in the middle of my swing or just trying to hit it to hard.

I can putt and hit a 9 iron thats about it. My drive is coming along but my biggest problem is pulling up in the middle of my swing or just trying to hit it to hard.

Unless you're playing a tpc course from the tips you may wanna find a club less than driver to hit off the tee. If you can get inside the 150 with an iron or hybrid then do it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Unless you're playing a tpc course from the tips you may wanna find a club less than driver to hit off the tee. If you can get inside the 150 with an iron or hybrid then do it.

I hit my 3 wood off the tee alot

Shot a 37 on 7 holes today, just not going to talk about the other two lol. Anybody have any advice on selling used golf balls?

Never shot an eagle... I almost chipped one in for an eagle one day. But does anyone have any advice on selling used golf balls. I work at a golf course and get balls all the time, good ones from prov1x to crappy pinnacle balls

Never shot an eagle... I almost chipped one in for an eagle one day. But does anyone have any advice on selling used golf balls. I work at a golf course and get balls all the time, good ones from prov1x to crappy pinnacle balls

I don't get many but do on occasion. Was first hole & went on to shoot an 84 with about 5 three putts, blah. As for the balls go the pro v1s in really good shape might go for maybe $20 a dozen. After that I would just put the other premium balls in good shape in a bucket & do maybe $15 mix & match a dozen. Everything else in good shape for maybe $10. The others with dings & scratches for $5. That's about how this guy at the flea market does it. He may go a step further in separating the premium balls by brand, Nike one, pro v1, etc & put them in egg cartons.

I don't get many but do on occasion. Was first hole & went on to shoot an 84 with about 5 three putts, blah. As for the balls go the pro v1s in really good shape might go for maybe $20 a dozen. After that I would just put the other premium balls in good shape in a bucket & do maybe $15 mix & match a dozen. Everything else in good shape for maybe $10. The others with dings & scratches for $5. That's about how this guy at the flea market does it. He may go a step further in separating the premium balls by brand, Nike one, pro v1, etc & put them in egg cartons.

Ok thanks... and is ebay the best place to sell them

you could try a play it again sports to sell the golf balls..
not sure what they pay, but anytime I'm in one in the spring and summer I always see a bunch of them

VN Store

Back