The Holly Bobo Kidnapping

not sure. neighbor could have told him she called or he could have realized the neighbor would have heard her scream.

If the neighbor heard a girl scream and called police, that means that the Holly was alive at the scene shortly before police arrived.

That wouldn't have given the brother much, if any, time to get her out of the search area, if he was responsible for her disappearance.

If the neighbor heard a girl scream and called police, that means that the Holly was alive at the scene shortly before police arrived.

That wouldn't have given the brother much, if any, time to get her out of the search area, if he was responsible for her disappearance.

accomplice?

From a relative who I would consider very trustworthy on this. Coming from him I'll believe it more than the media.

from what i have got. he was asleep in the house

she was outside doin chores or feedin horses.

the neighbor heard her screamin and called the mom.

the mom called the brother and woke him up and by the time he could get outside he couldnt locate her

of what he saw was just through a window before he could get outside

i found it strange cause they said he saw it... but they didnt say it was from a window before he could get outside

Brother did it...then came back rinsed off and ran outside screaming and called 911. The neighbor called because he said help this guy just took my sister. She pretends to have seen it herself because that's what 'witnesses' do. Bank on it
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Brother did it...then came back rinsed off and ran outside screaming and called 911. The neighbor called because he said help this guy just took my sister. She pretends to have seen it herself because that's what 'witnesses' do. Bank on it

Then why haven't 400 volunteers, two sheriff's departments and the TBI stumbled accross the body yet?

Then why haven't 400 volunteers, two sheriff's departments and the TBI stumbled accross the body yet?

this is the part i don't get either. certainly would indicate he's telling the truth. i doubt he could have hid it in the house or surrounding area in the time frame mentioned here without the police finding it by now.

Brother is involved somehow. If brush is thick, it would have been trampled a little from a man dragging a woman and they'd move slow and leave a trail. Best guess is the person chasing could move 10 times the speed of someong dragging somebody that doesn't want to be dragged. Where's Mattlock?

this is the part i don't get either. certainly would indicate he's telling the truth. i doubt he could have hid it in the house or surrounding area in the time frame mentioned here.

If a neighbor called the cops because of a woman's scream, the brother is innocent. Period.

Then it's just a matter of why he didn't hear her scream himself and who in the world did it.

If a neighbor called the cops because of a woman's scream, the brother is innocent. Period.

Then it's just a matter of why he didn't hear her scream himself and who in the world did it.

and why he didn't continue to give chase? he's got to know those woods pretty good, I would think.

Brother is involved somehow. If brush is thick, it would have been trampled a little from a man dragging a woman and they'd move slow and leave a trail. Best guess is the person chasing could move 10 times the speed of someong dragging somebody that doesn't want to be dragged. Where's Mattlock?

yup. lots of things don't add up here.

Here's a rumor I got. An abandoned vehicle with Hamilton county tags was found at a nearby logging company.

god knows how reliable these media reports are. i'd be willing to bet either she didn't hear here scream and the bro is involved or the kidnapper had to have put her in a car within seconds of the kidnapping.

god knows how reliable these media reports are. i'd be willing to bet she didn't hear here scream.

Read what my cousin sent me. He's not a sherriff's officer but does a whole lot with the county fire dept and is in tight with a bunch of the local police. I'd say what he said was pretty much close to as accurate as we'll know right now.

Read what my cousin sent me. He's not a sherriff's officer but does a whole lot with the county fire dept and is in tight with a bunch of the local police. I'd say what he said was pretty much close to as accurate as we'll know right now.

then the kidnapper must have had a car nearby

VN Store

Back