The Holly Bobo Kidnapping

Last edited:
Very odd circumstances. Family members saw her being abducted but they weren't able to try to stop it? If I had seen it happening NOTHING could have stopped me from going after her.

Prayers sent for a safe return.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Yeah it does not make sense that it "might have been" an abduction, when she was seen being dragged away. Also has there been any indication if her brother went after her or just watched it happen?

thanks. stuff like this freaks me out when i think about it. i live alone and sometimes i do get a lil spooked. lord knows if anyone took me they'd bring me back, quick.

A couple of threads I wandered into while googling Holly Bobo...

LINK1

LINK2

this....

The brother was in the shower and heard her scream when he shut the water off.... ran out in a towel just in time to see her across the field being drug into the woods. He grabbed his pants, cell phone and a gun and called for help as he ran to the woods. He did not see them at the edge of the woods and stopped there waiting on the cops. Needless to say he is extremely distraught over all of this.

was in one of them.

No idea who poster is.

one article i read talked about how rural the area was and how it was dense woods with sporadic homes, but to me it'd have to be pure mountains to not be able to follow them on foot

I grew up very near that area myself. This has been the topic of a lot of conversation on my facebook.

one article i read talked about how rural the area was and how it was dense woods with sporadic homes, but to me it'd have to be pure mountains to not be able to follow them on foot

I've seen reporting that the underbrush is so thick the dogs can barely get through it...

Dogs can't get through it, but a kidnapper can drag a screaming girl through it against her will?

Sounds like the kidnapper didn't have much of a head start on the brother either. He couldn't have been moving quickly through that brush...and if the girl were screaming, seems like he'd have been able to follow the sound of her voice and make that ground up pretty quickly.

Seems fishy.

Dogs can't get through it, but a kidnapper can drag a screaming girl through it against her will?

Sounds like the kidnapper didn't have much of a head start on the brother either. He couldn't have been moving quickly through that brush...and if the girl were screaming, seems like he'd have been able to follow the sound of her voice and make that ground up pretty quickly.

Seems fishy.

That's not even bringing up to absolute perfect timing of them getting her while the brother was in the shower.

She apparently has a boyfriend who's an avid hunter... but then I'm getting the impression just about everyone out that way is a camo gear type person.

She apparently has a boyfriend who's an avid hunter... but then I'm getting the impression just about everyone out that way is a camo gear type person.

If the brother saw the abductor, even from a distance, you'd think he'd be able to tell if it was the boyfriend.

VN Store

Back