Maggitt just committed to TN

The Florida site is talking all doom and gloom over there. They are all questioning what is going on and seem to think this recruiting class for them is a wash. I almost felt bad for them for about 2 and a half seconds. :eek:lol:

No. Never
Posted via VolNation Mobile

The Florida site is talking all doom and gloom over there. They are all questioning what is going on and seem to think this recruiting class for them is a wash. I almost felt bad for them for about 2 and a half seconds. :eek:lol:
Link? I would love to drink their tears.

Tremendous effort, outstanding results by CDD and Staff...very impressive!!

Okay, Dawson, Jernigan, Richardson, & Wright...your turn!

Woooooooooo!!! I said its great to be a Tennessee Vol!!!!!!!!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Anyone else see this.... Love it

West Palm Beach, Fla. linebacker Curt Maggitt sat down Sunday night with his family. The visit confirmed what he knew in his mind. He was a Vol. Monday night, he told the Tennessee staff he was coming and on Tuesday night he made is decision public to Volquest.com.

Just came across this.... Hope we continue to surprise with how we finish.

rivalsmike - Mike Farrell
OK, Derek Dooley and #Tennessee staff officially making me eat crow by closing strong, Curt Maggitt? Wow. Florida, hello? You out there?

Scout says South Carolina has 32 commits. Do they expect 7 to not make it into school?

boom-1.jpg

Anyone else think this is how Dooley wanted it to happen? A lull, then BOOM!

For Maggitt, the comfort level with the coaches and current players was really important, but the relationships he has formed with other committed players in Tennessee's class was a factor as well.
Quote:
"It talk to Tino Thomas a lot," the four-star standout said. "I talk with Gabe (Wright) and I have talked a lot the last few days with Byron Moore, who just committed. It's been great getting to know guys in this class and I think it's very important to have those relationships. The closer we are as a class the more committed everyone is to the same goal and the harder we will push each other."
Could this mean good news tomorrow on Gabe Wright also?

VN Store

Back