Bye bye PoochPunt3rdDown!!

Since he isn't here, I'm sharing this story. I called him out on that when he proclaimed it and asked where he heard that. He messages me back and says that this is too important of a secret, and that he has great sources. He said we were going to get 5 or 6 difference makers at UT from USC and we were raiding USC. I even have the message saved.

Copy and paste it in this thread

Nooooo!!!! My aaaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh buddy is gone!!!!! Nooooooo!!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Here's the PM. I assume he's gone. If not, I apologize, but his sig is from a PM. So all is fair.

"Yes some other players visited.

I may have said too much when I said 2 OL and a DT.

The staff is not going to put players in a position where they have to decide whether to come after they are being branded as a traitor for visiting.

Because it is a special situation (probation and transfer) they promised to keep it quiet, and they have.

They literally called everyone, they got some to visit, and now they have 1 transfer.

Last year I said I did not have any inside sources. Now I actually do, but it makes me less likely to post.

This board is dominated by a few people who rip everything I write and who seem to know a total of zero people on the basketball or football staff."

Also, it was 6 months ago, so it isn't exactly as I remember it, but still, pretty funny.

What I took from this thread: MHF is silenced. I never thought I would see the day he stopped trying to be a beat writer for all things UT.

Thanks for letting me continue to post. I shouldn't have banked on a Bruce Pearl coached team to come through for me. I've learned my lesson for the 2nd time.

It's all good Pooch. Carry on w your posting

Thanks for letting me continue to post. I shouldn't have banked on a Bruce Pearl coached team to come through for me. I've learned my lesson for the 2nd time.

As long as you can live with the ribbing you will take from now through eternity all is fine.

Hypotheticals are for losers. He's done. Time for him to join OrangeSquare, OldVol, Saint Bruce, and MHF in the ash bin of VN history.

I agree, you shouldn't say you are going to do something if you really aren't going to do it. People should be held accountable for the things they say they are going to do. He should be banned from here simply for being naive enough to bet on this basketball team. :salute: Say hello to the moon team for me.

I agree, you shouldn't say you are going to do something if you really aren't going to do it. People should be held accountable for the things they say they are going to do. He should be banned from here simply for being naive enough to bet on this basketball team.

w/e. Lighten up.

VN Store

Back