For $10,000 would you?

It's just like the thread "For $1,000 would you". It's a fun game, just reply to it, and ask a que urself, it kills time at work when u're bored

Id have her wearin a big comfy tee shirt playing with her hair and humming ''danny boy''.........

HAHAHAHAHAHA that's one of the funniest things ive ever seen.

ya'll need to come up w/ your own que's to ask. i promise its a fun game

For $100,000 would you kill a puppy with your bare hands? (video link on PJ) :)

no way, for a 1,000 would you stay in the jungle by urself with no weapon at all for a wk? food is provided so u don't have to hunt for food, but there is no shelter unless you make it urself, but u have no knife, no gun, nothing.

in the jungle with no weapon is a little diff than in the country with no weapon. yes i'm a country boy myself, but the jungle is a whole diff game. those crazy monkeys, and snakes, spiders, n then u have like those lions. i'm sorry but u would b dead.

for 1,000 would you let someone take a free swing with a baseball bat to your legs?

Nope

For $10,000 would you allow yourself to be strapped down to the hood of a race car for a lap around Daytona at race speed?

o lord no, that is an awesome question tho, i wouldn't not only piss all over myself, i'd prolly crap my pants as well.

for 10,000 would u swim with sharks, no cage, no weapon, i'm not talkin bout one or 2 sharks, but a whole school of sharks

Hell no!

For $100,000 would you jump from a 20 story building onto a safe net?

na

for 10,000 dollars would you sleep with your 3rd cousin? lol if anyone says yes to this you belong on a bammer site

VN Store

Back