Favorite Drink of Choice at Tailgate Parties

My 3 favorites, depending on the time of day, before or after cooking burgers, hot dogs, etc.

1. Bud Lite (all day)
2. Jack & coke (after cooking)
3. Tequila shots (about an hour before leaving for the game, to get in the "right" mood!)
I hear ya brother!

Morning cocktails if I'm there early enough for breakfast (try a bloody Mary with bakon vodka. Astounding). Microbrews for lunch, then I kill a pint of crown royal with a few splashes of coke and then continue on up to kickoff with whatever beer is around.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

It depends on what we are cooking up that particular tailgate. Most of the time, I am good with Bud Light/Coors Light/or Miller Lite to go with wings or burgers. With the heat and humidity down here (especially early in the season), I stay away from anything too strong.

In college, we had a strange/disgusting tradition. We'd all drink our own bottle of Boone's Farm with whatever breakfast we were eating. Then, we'd just polish off the rest of the previous night's Natural Light keg.
Now, I just like a couple of beers before the game. I've been screaming at the team so much lately, too much booze adds with that to give me a headache.

Jack and coke in the morning to start off... then budweiser most of the tailgate until we realize we have to start walking to the stadium so we start taking pulls of JD. Then once in the game its two big ziploc bags of Cruzan Coconut in an overpriced coke to hold me over until after the game.

I was drinking that too until I got introduced to the "Back 9" which is basically a glorified Arnold Palmer with copious amounts of Absolut thrown in. Then after a couple of those you quit including the tea and lemonade. :)

That is what is known as a John Daly from my parts and is definately a favorite of mine. :dance2:

Rocky Top Punch!

Ingredients:
-Vodka Orange (750ml)
-Bacardi O (750ml)
-1 bottle of Champagne (your choice)
-7up or Sprite (1 Liter)
-Ginger Ale (1 Liter)
-Orange Juice (64oz)
-Sunkist (2 Liter)

Mixed in the Big Orange Rubbermaid cooler with spout to share with friends!

Go Vols! This gets me excited about football again!!

I mentioned nothing but whiskey earlier, but I don't forget to have some moonshine
Posted via VolNation Mobile

In college, we had a strange/disgusting tradition. We'd all drink our own bottle of Boone's Farm with whatever breakfast we were eating. Then, we'd just polish off the rest of the previous night's Natural Light keg.
Now, I just like a couple of beers before the game. I've been screaming at the team so much lately, too much booze adds with that to give me a headache.

:puke5:

Rocky Top Punch!

Ingredients:
-Vodka Orange (750ml)
-Bacardi O (750ml)
-1 bottle of Champagne (your choice)
-7up or Sprite (1 Liter)
-Ginger Ale (1 Liter)
-Orange Juice (64oz)
-Sunkist (2 Liter)

Mixed in the Big Orange Rubbermaid cooler with spout to share with friends!

Go Vols! This gets me excited about football again!!

hmmm...strokes beard...

VN Store

Back