The Tiger Woods saga

what are your thoughts?

i don't care honestly. for all we know he could have been pissed because he lost the 2AM putting contest to decide who had to make the formula run.

it's ironic because it seems to have been when this other thing with the broad came out, but when did a sleeze rag like the National Enquirer become a legit news source?

as i get a little older, i'm finding it's better to just keep your mouth shut when it comes to the status of other people's marriages, unless personally asked by either person involved to do so or finding out all the details.

First heard of this on ESPNEWS. Michael Kim was painting a pretty dark picture talking about the SERIOUS accident and how Tiger was in SERIOUS condition and how this was SERIOUS business, people.

Then you click over to CNN and the mayor is saying he's been released from the hospital with a few cuts on his face. Pretty funny.

Fact checking is so passe. Getting the story first is far more important than getting it right.

i don't care honestly. for all we know he could have been pissed because he lost the 2AM putting contest to decide who had to make the formula run.

it's ironic because it seems to have been when this other thing with the broad came out, but when did a sleeze rag like the National Enquirer become a legit news source?

as i get a little older, i'm finding it's better to just keep your mouth shut when it comes to the status of other people's marriages, unless personally asked by either person involved to do so or finding out all the details.

Not that the Enquirer will ever be the New York Times, but they did break the story on John Edwards affair

point 3, is valid
but this is a message board

Not that the Enquirer will ever be the New York Times, but they did break the story on John Edwards affair

point 3, is valid

I love tiger, it's not far fetched to think he is having an affair. And exactly this is a message board, and we are commenting on stories that report he had an affair.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

point 3, is valid

doesn't matter.

it's one thing to speculate, it's another thing to say it's clearly happening because a garbage magazine said so.

And hit that tree hard enough to be knocked silly. That's moving for coming out of the driveway. Something's odd.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This whole thing feels like it is being managed, which really makes you wonder why.

I think he was pissed because he kept getting beat online while playing Tiger Woods 10 because some a** was using a modded controller.

VN Store

Back