Tobias all Vol!

New York is at a class of their own when it comes to manners. Don't go puttin me in that group just because im a Yank I hate New Yorkers with a passion. As for the Lady Vols sign I thought that was great.

SERIOUSLY ESPN.....Anybody else notice that they put the Lady Vols Logo up once he announced. Glad to have him as a VOL!!!

yes, I noticed. we can think positive and think that the men will have a banner of their own.

This is a MAJOR coup for the staff, getting this guy from the heart of Big East Country. Congrats to the entire staff and Welcome Tobias !

whoever painted the rock on campus; kudos to you. i think that had to blow his mind a little. i was also put off with the cuse fans, that was classless!!!!!!!!!!

Even though he was here on Tuesday, I still thought that Syracuse was the leader.

Glad I was wrong, welcome Tobias, it's great to be a vol.

New York is at a class of their own when it comes to manners. Don't go puttin me in that group just because im a Yank I hate New Yorkers with a passion.

New york is the most classless city East of LA. how can you boo a 18 y.o. kid who just signed his LOI? New york is just plain rotten

^what are the syracuse sites saying? please positively reinforce my dislike for new yorkers

Lol. Great news!!! Also, I don't understand why everyone keeps talking about Cuse fans being classless. He knew what he was doing. He announced a few blocks away from where the Cuse was playing with about 80% of the crowd being Cuse fans lol. It's obvious man. I think it's funny as hell too!! He kept smiling when they booed. That's great.

Tiger Fan Here. Congratulations Vols, you guys got a great player. Hopefully we can have a little fun on the court over the next few years.

Last edited:
This is just what Bruce needed to take this program to the next level. Hopefully Tobias will get a chance to play against Cuse just to shut those fans up.

The announcers even commented on his class as he announced. Man, i like that...a big man with class....

For the sake of future recruiting, someone has got to be drafted this year and Tobias can NOT flop lol. I'm so sick of that "can't put talent in the NBA" stuff regarding Bruce and top commits.

VN Store

Back