Why Lane Kiffin,and Vol Fans Are Stupid(A Must Read)

Not a must read. Just another stupid bammer with too much time on their hands still reeling from how close that game was.

Anyone who writes a blog with an image of an elephant driving machinery loses some credibility.

Since when were any of us complaining about those penalties being called? The complaints were about the no-calls on BAMA. Several missed holding calls, the missed offsides call on our first drive, the no-call on Cody, the headsets magically not working and then working...

Come on Bama fans move on the Vols and the fans have. Sounds like to me they need to justify the win... Enjoy it this year Bama and Florida cause the Vols are on their way back... Next year there will not no excuses excpet for the one that the Vols kicked Bama and Florida's a$$

Every team that plays them has complained. Slive wants his boys Meyer and Saban to play it out. That game will probably be the only fairly called game by sec officials all year!

that pisses me off so much. that guy knows nothing about football. luke stocker had his hands on the linebackers chest, not around the shoulders. how about the helmet penalty? and the puneter took the biggest dive Ive ever seen. see his muscle flex to the coaches to show how he outsmarted the refs. i cant believe they are paying this guy to write this crap.:furious3:

This f***ing guy wrote a blog that long to talk about us complaining? WTH?!?!? They won... Obviously they have a guilty conscious, and feel that need to justify their win somehow.

Every team that plays them has complained. Slive wants his boys Meyer and Saban to play it out. That game will probably be the only fairly called game by sec officials all year!

I wonder if even that game will be called fairly. I guess it all depends on whether or not Slime thinks that somehow Tim Tebow in the BCS game would make him more money. If so, I'd hate to be a 'Bammer, because it'll be your turn next in that case. If not, then maybe the officials might not be as bad, but I wouldn't hold my breath. It's not just football that the refs are biased, I've seen some really poorly done b-ball games too (can anyone say Ted Valentine?).

They're jealous because their family tree looks like a telephone pole, among other things

VN Store

Back