Recruiting Football Talk VII

Uhh, ive been around those areas. Recently, Corporate offices are in CT. LA, San Diego. Had myriad issues before Mary Jane. Cartel violence is systemic.

Legalizing marijuana at a Federal level is the only answer.
The government "legalizing" is the problem. It's legal now and the fed legalizing it really means monetizing it. They need to stay out of all of it. They need to stay out of all of it, weed and alcohol. The government sanctioning says to many people that it is safe, neither alcohol or weed are safe. Society should choose its own norms not the government. It is impossible to legislate morality, that is societal and cultural dictate.
If the government got out of all of it, everything would return to equilibrium and life would be simpler.

The government "legalizing" is the problem. It's legal now and the fed legalizing it really means monetizing it. They need to stay out of all of it. They need to stay out of all of it, weed and alcohol. The government sanctioning says to many people that it is safe, neither alcohol or weed are safe. Society should choose its own norms not the government. It is impossible to legislate morality, that is societal and cultural dictate.
If the government got out of all of it, everything would return to equilibrium and life would be simpler.
Disagree wholeheartedly. I would legalize, tax the **** out of it, write sweeping legislation giving immediate appellate power to those incarcerated for marijuana possession. Use those BILLIONS made and saved, to fix infrastructure, increase police training and pay, and go after gun & narcotics smugglers/human traffickers.

Ok, you changed my mind.

Lock it down, make it illegal, incarcerate everyone. That has done really well
in past.

tl;dr It's ****** up.

I had to relearn it, too. I try to keep it straight by remembering that "past" can occur as four different parts of speech (noun, adjective, adverb, and preposition), but never as a verb. But "passed" is only and always a past tense of the verb "pass."

We passed (v.) a car. We passed (v.) on the offer.

We drove past (adv.) [how we drove] a car in the past (n.) at half past (prep.) noon, as we had done on other past (adj.) occasions. Never a verb.
This is an excellent formula, thank you!

Reactions: Orange.
According to the ESPN scroller:

Kirby Smart is now making $13 million per year.

Who needs that much money?

Where does this madness end?
He has a lot of stress in his life. He has to fly on planes, talk to people, watch film, and draw up foosball plays on a chalkboard.

Granted I do 3/4 of those things everyday for .0006% of the money she does.

Is anyone else that lives in Georgia having to deal with these ridiculous USPS issues from their new distribution center in Palmetto? I've got a really valuable package that has been stuck there since Monday...hasn't even been scanned in but the seller put an airtag in the box, so we know it's there. I keep thinking about going down there to get it, but I don't want to make a 1.5 hour drive just to be turned away.
Yes. Palmetto is a problem. Most packages go there to be lost forever. . . or at least for 10 days. . .

I know this because I had a package inexplicably routed through there. Luckily, I got mine after only 3-4 days delay. Most people I read about had to wait weeks or just completely lost theirs. Some packages were sent to different countries and some were sent back to their origin location to start the shipment route all over again.

It is wild how many bad stories come out of that place. Hopefully yours goes through smoothly.

How many of you true Southerners have ever ate Pickled Beans?

My grandmother canned them every year put them in a big Crock and added whole Kernel Corn and Kosher salt took like 21 days for Green Beans to pickle.
I've never seen them homemade, but I see them in all grocery stores, on relish plates, and served in restaurants as a typical garnish in bloody marys. I've even seen them on a sandwich. Wait, I made that sandwich. I didn't know they were rare.

Reactions: knoxvol52
One of the interesting stories I heard from last night:

Rick Barnes was approached by Doug Dickey to be Tennessee’s next coach to replace Devoe.

Barnes was highly interested and was prepared to accept Dickey’s offer and fly to Knoxville to attend an introductory press conference.

But before that, Rick called the Big East Commissioner at the time and the commissioner said “Why would you want to work for a helmet head?”

Barnes ended up not accepting the position and UT hired Wade Houston instead.

Glad it didn’t work out because we likely would’ve done the same thing Texas and their fans did to him.

We got him at the best time. THE definition of a perfect hire.

Last edited:
Anyone used THC/CBD for arthritis pain/inflammation? I see that there's a drug w/ this combination being used in the UK. I see meta studies show the combination effective at both the pain/inflammation and autoimmune (rheumatoid) levels.

Not looking to get high, but I need some major relief. I've refused steroids/methotrexate for 20 years since they tried to put me on that stuff. Have been able to manage without meds, but it's gotten bad. Like, knuckles the size of muscadines, and unable to sleep b/c of the pain.
I had to do a lot of research in this area due to health issues that are a condition with no meds to help.

I saw where someone offered up using a topical for your issue. I agree with this and if you are in East Tennessee you can get a 1000mg lotion of CBD from most Amish stores. The brand I get is from Bates family farm and comes as a Goat milk lotion which cost around $40. Highly endorse this product with play on words for somethings that will not get you high.

If you talk to the Guru's in legal states they will tell you the combination of CBD and THC work well together and enhance the benefits derived from each material. We recently returned from a month long trip out west and picked up what we refer to as the good stuff. If you know anyone in CO have them pick up for you Escape Artist relief cream in the following format: 800mg of THC, 400 mg of CBG and 800 mg of CBD. Cost of this item can range from $65 to $100 per jar. I do not get a buzz from this but my wife puts this on her wrist and claims this puts her in dreamland. Her condition with knuckles is like yours.

Good luck on finding some relief.

I had to do a lot of research in this area due to health issues that are a condition with no meds to help.

I saw where someone offered up using a topical for your issue. I agree with this and if you are in East Tennessee you can get a 1000mg lotion of CBD from most Amish stores. The brand I get is from Bates family farm and comes as a Goat milk lotion which cost around $40. Highly endorse this product with play on words for somethings that will not get you high.

If you talk to the Guru's in legal states they will tell you the combination of CBD and THC work well together and enhance the benefits derived from each material. We recently returned from a month long trip out west and picked up what we refer to as the good stuff. If you know anyone in CO have them pick up for you Escape Artist relief cream in the following format: 800mg of THC, 400 mg of CBG and 800 mg of CBD. Cost of this item can range from $65 to $100 per jar. I do not get a buzz from this but my wife puts this on her wrist and claims this puts her in dreamland. Her condition with knuckles is like yours.

Good luck on finding some relief.
1,000mg? I wonder if we can distill this down into a drink like moonshine? 😂

VN Store

Back